Bad treatment of customers

Portuguesa

Bad treatment of customers

Post by Portuguesa » 2 years ago

The longer that I have shopped with shoplc and the more dollar amounts that I have spent, the WORSE that I have been treated by shoplc. Case of many in point, a minute ago, I succeeded in getting SB turquoise pendant and earrings into my cart and as soon as I hit order the * website took me to a totally irrelevant page on shoplc. Long sick story short, I lost out on the earrings.
I have returns that are long overdue for credit by shoplc, many damaged items arrive, deliveries take almost a MONTH to arrive at my Box, incorrect orders are shipped, duplicate orders are shipped, NONE of the fragrance orders have ever shipped but are confirmed.
You all get the picture.
15 x

JA

Re: Bad treatment of customers

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I know. I had purchased dangle earrings. I was looking forward to receiving and when I opened the box the earrings were so small I could not wear them. I packed them up and sent them back and everyday I checked it was never posted as returned. I called about 2 weeks later and they said it shows it was returned, but was not posted. The customer service person was very nice she would fix it and issue a refund. I called a week later because the refund was not issued. The customer service said it was refunded and I was charged a restocking fee. It did not occur to me at that time that I should not have been charged a restocking fee, because it was within the 30 day limit. I need to call again to get it straightened out.
12 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 2 years ago

They charge return postage (restocking fee) on all returns other than damaged items & you have to call customer service, tell them the item was received damaged, and to put a notation on your account not to charge you the return postage ( $6 & change ), or your will for sure be charged. Even it you return within the 30 day grace period for any reason other than damage they will charge you. I've told them many times that the item is damaged, I'm returning it and DO NOT charge me for return postage.
12 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

If SLC is now charging a restocking fee for items returned within the 30 days if they are not damaged I am done! I will close out my account and will not purchase another item again! A moderator needs to come on the forum and clarify this situation now!! I seriously doubt that will happen though...they are nowhere to be found. Shame on you SLC, someone needs to right this ship because you are losing sales and customers because of the way you are treating people. Shape up!!!
10 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Bella wrote:
2 years ago
If SLC is now charging a restocking fee for items returned within the 30 days if they are not damaged I am done! I will close out my account and will not purchase another item again! A moderator needs to come on the forum and clarify this situation now!! I seriously doubt that will happen though...they are nowhere to be found. Shame on you SLC, someone needs to right this ship because you are losing sales and customers because of the way you are treating people. Shape up!!!
I couldn't agree with you more. And who has time to be on the phone all day
10 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

One does not have to use the shipping label they provide which causes the $6+ change to be deducted from your return. You can create your own and pay upfront for the shipping which will be less. JTV does the same thing. They provide it for the customer's convenience and their profit.
10 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

Unless I receive something that is damaged, I never use the label provided. I make my own address label then go to post office where return shipping usually costs me about $3.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Rena wrote:
2 years ago
Unless I receive something that is damaged, I never use the label provided. I make my own address label then go to post office where return shipping usually costs me about $3.
Just another point of view . . . How much is your time and energy worth? The wear and tear on your car? Gasoline? Or you can just place their label on, put it in your mailbox for the postal carrier, and it's all over and done! Easy peasey!! :D
9 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

I can see if someone doesn't drive or has difficulty getting around, the included label is a convenience. Personally, I feel a small box with a piece of jewelry doesn't garner a price of $6.99. The J network does the same thing. They profit of of the return label because it doesn't cost $6.99 to ship an envelope that weighs a couple of ounces. It's a matter of principle. Also, if my purchase didn't cost very much, it's hard to justify losing an additional $7.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Rena wrote:
2 years ago
Just another point of view . . . How much is your time and energy worth? The wear and tear on your car? Gasoline? Or you can just place their label on, put it in your mailbox for the postal carrier, and it's all over and done! Easy peasey!! :D
If you don't take it to the post office, you don't get a receipt that proves it was mailed and you won't have a tracking number.
4 x