Good morning

Vicky
Answers: 1

Good morning

Post by Vicky » 2 years ago

Hi everyone,
I am sorry, I haven't checked in.
I just am very depressed. My youngest son and I used to text or call each other several times a day. He had several businesses, yet took the time to stay in touch. I keep on picking up the phone to call him.
His fur babies keep me very busy. They want me to carry them around all day. Its overwhelming, but they are his and He made me promise if anything ever happened, I would take care of them.
I am really worried that they will outlive me. They are 2 years old and Chihuahuas live at least 17 years.
My own fur baby is 10, which I hope I will be there for her during her lifetime. She is down and so jealous of my sons fur babies. I try to give her extra attention. She wants more.
I know some of you know the agony of losing kids. I dont think the pain ever stops.
I pray he appears in my dreams as my other deceased relatives occasionally do.
He hasn’t appeared even once.
Sorry that I am going on and on.
I just wanted to say HI to the Tribe and hope all is well.
I rarely tune in to shoplc or other shopping channels since he died.
I really should look for clothes. Nothing fits, yet I “shovel” things down the pipes daily. 🥐🥨🥞🍞🍟🌮🥮🍨🍩🍰🧁🍡🍬🍭🍮

Hugs to all of you ❤️

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Vicky
13 x

honey

Re: Good morning

Post by honey » 2 years ago

Big hugs right back Vicky, love ya,
honey
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

@ Vicky

We're so happy to hear from you and
You NEVER need to apologize for your grief 💔
It takes time
One minute and one breath at a time. (((HUGS)))

-Gypsy
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Vicky:..... I’m so sorry 😢 any time you need to talk we are all here, sometimes talking will help. God bless you and your family. H😊
9 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

Vicky I am so sorry to hear about your son. You don't have to feel bad about coming here to talk. Please reach out to your family and tell them you are struggling. Having this happen during covid isn't be good. Everyone has been so isolated. I will keep you in my prayers.💞🙏
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Vicky I am so sorry for your loss. I can not begin to imagine what it is like to lose your child. Things will get better and as for your sons fur babies they are maybe being needy and want to be held or carried because they are morning his loss too, I am sure they are missing him and wondering where he is. You all need time to grieve but they are lucky to have you and your son knew you would take good care of them. I bet you will dream of him or get a sign from him when the time is right and when you lease expect it. Hugs.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Vicky , so very sorry for the terrible feelings of loss that you are experiencing. I agree his babies are also mourning, confused, and frightened. You'll find a way to get all the little ones getting along together.
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Vicky I can't even imagine the grief you are feeling. As the others said please post here maybe writing out your feelings will help you a little bit.
6 x