Not As Described!

Gem Lover

Not As Described!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I got in a handbag today that the host said was all leather and it also says this in the description on the page but when it came in today I was upset to see it is not. I went back to watch the video and Erica does say all leather but the bag that came in today has a canvas front and back, the ends and fringe are leather but not the front and back and if I knew this I would not have ordered it, this is deceptive and it is going to be returned. The item is #2793506
MIDNIGHT SPECIAL Lifestyle Must Have Tan Genuine Leather RFID Fringe Crossbody Messenger Bag
11 x

Rena

Re: Not As Described!

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

Did they intentionally mislead people? It's hard to believe a host doesn't know the difference between canvas and leather. Sorry this happened to you.
10 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

This is one of the many reasons why I returned the handbags. I have not ordered anymore. I haven't ordered anything for quite awhile now. Tomorrow I go for my first shot, please keep me in prayer I still have the issues with my ear. Thank you
9 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Jessica also claimed it was all leather. If you look at the description carefully, it really is only calling the fringe leather. Definitely misleading.
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Dolores wrote:
3 years ago
This is one of the many reasons why I returned the handbags. I have not ordered anymore. I haven't ordered anything for quite awhile now. Tomorrow I go for my first shot, please keep me in prayer I still have the issues with my ear. Thank you
Hi Gem Lover and Delores,
sorry for the handbag woes............
I did happen to luck out on couple of
nice ones, I'm not a handbag collector,
(not that there is anything wrong with a
collection) hahaha
Delores,
Ive been hoping that you are getting past
your ear problem. I had my first vaccine
on the 11th, Moderna, no problem. I took
the vaccine in hopes of not dieing of Covid.
I am scheduled for a second vaccine middle
of May.... and then there is talk of another
in six months....oh joy! Come back and
update us in a few days! (hugs)
honey
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Delores:...Good luck with your vaccine. I was only skiddish about the 2nd vaccine. I thought I would get sick like having the tea virus. NOPE NOT AT ALL 😊😊. H. Darn cell real, not tea :lol:
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Delores:...Good luck with your vaccine. I was only skiddish about the 2nd vaccine. I thought I would get sick like having the tea virus. NOPE NOT AT ALL 😊😊. H. Darn cell real, not tea :lol:
I'm enjoying your phone mistakes, :lol:
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JA wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
I'm enjoying your phone mistakes, :lol:
Me too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I got in a handbag today that the host said was all leather and it also says this in the description on the page but when it came in today I was upset to see it is not. I went back to watch the video and Erica does say all leather but the bag that came in today has a canvas front and back, the ends and fringe are leather but not the front and back and if I knew this I would not have ordered it, this is deceptive and it is going to be returned. The item is #2793506
MIDNIGHT SPECIAL Lifestyle Must Have Tan Genuine Leather RFID Fringe Crossbody Messenger Bag
Good Evening,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our Web team so they can look into and correct this issue. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
2 x