Re: Bad treatment of customers

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Rena wrote:
2 years ago
Unless I receive something that is damaged, I never use the label provided. I make my own address label then go to post office where return shipping usually costs me about $3.
Just another point of view . . . How much is your time and energy worth? The wear and tear on your car? Gasoline? Or you can just place their label on, put it in your mailbox for the postal carrier, and it's all over and done! Easy peasey!! :D
If you don't take it to the post office, you don't get a receipt that proves it was mailed and you won't have a tracking number.
Good point! I've always done it my way, never had a problem!
6 x

anniebelle

Rolltide wrote:
2 years ago
The tracking number is on the return label they provide. I just copy it down, then use track a package the next day to be certain it was scanned in. It always has been. In fact, I get an email from the J on the day the mail person picks it up saying it is on its way. Its just easier for me.
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:....where’s your last post ??? Doesn’t say anything :lol: :lol: :lol:....H😊
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:....where’s your last post ??? Doesn’t say anything :lol: :lol: :lol:....H😊
H......I have no idea! I think I must have gotten interrupted! Don't know what I was going to say! I'll think it over during HappyHour! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: will you remember after Pub time :lol: :lol: :lol: I probably wouldn’t 😀
2 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
:lol: :lol: will you remember after Pub time :lol: :lol: :lol: I probably wouldn’t 😀
:lol: :lol: :lol: it must not have been important!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x