On line measurement not consistently provided

JewelryDiva

Post by JewelryDiva » 4 years ago

I am new to the shopLC family and have ordered items that appear larger on the TV. The host will sometimes provide a ruler measurement. This would help to enhance the customer e-commerce experience and reduce the product returns. I would appreciate whatever can be done resolve this Thanks
2 x

JewelryDiva

Post by JewelryDiva » 4 years ago

I am new to the shopLC family and have ordered items that appear larger on the TV. The host will sometimes provide a ruler measurement. This would help to enhance the customer e-commerce experience and reduce the product returns. I would appreciate whatever can be done resolve this Thanks
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: On line measurement not consistently provided

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

JewelryDiva wrote:
4 years ago
Good Evening!

Thank you so much for your feedback & suggestions about the ruler measurements. Your feedback has been forwarded to our teams in charge of the online listings and air showings, as it is certainly a wonderful idea to do it more often.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryDiva wrote:
4 years ago
As would we all JewelryDiva!
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

JewelryDiva wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have forwarded your comments to our web team, live TV production team, and hosts, so they review the feedback and address it in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Its not only measurements. Its quality too. I asked Dionne whether the TLV ring that is on now is enhanced. Nor she or the Gentleman once mentioned whether the diamonds are natural or enhanced. I received no answer. Also the pic on the website show black inclusion on the baguettes. If this is enhanced and still shows black inclusion, then its a poor quality diamond
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good afternoon,

We can confirm from our web team that more consistent measurements on items online is currently in process of being implemented. Thank you all again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!

Best regards,
Preston W.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

We can confirm from our web team that more consistent measurements on items online is currently in process of being implemented. Thank you all again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!

Best regards,
Preston W.
Maybe SLC should enlist the help of many of its customers here in the forum. I bet THEY could get it done in a timely manner.
Not only for jewelry but for clothing and accessory items as well let’s not forget.
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Best regards,
Preston W.
Maybe SLC should enlist the help of many of its customers here in the forum. I bet THEY could get it done in a timely manner.
Not only for jewelry but for clothing and accessory items as well let’s not forget.
I think we already help them enough. It’s their job
to do it correctly
3 x