Ridiculous start prices for items

Ena

Ridiculous start prices for items

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

SLC puts ridiculous start prices for items. They REALLY think their customers are dumb uneducated people who will accept this marketing trick.

Item # 3809419. Platinum over Sterling Silver Snowflake Pendant made with Swarovski crystals.
Starting Price: $889.99. For sterling silver and Swarovski crystals.[/b
]. rrright.

Selling price $59.99. Can the starting price be shown as approximately $120 which is much closer to reality than $889?

Really insulting their customers' intelligence...
12 x

Amy

Re: Ridiculous start prices for items

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Good morning Ena & everyone! I totally agree with you! They have always shown a start price that is off the charts. I just woke up this morning & started watching. The Swarovski start prices are crazy too. If you really want to get insulted watch Tony from Brazil in the evenings. Every time he opens his mouth he is condescending, so rude, disgusting & insulting to all of us. Nobody cares. Cheryl is screaming, time to change the channel. 🌸🌸🌸 🙄🙄🙄
13 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

good morning Forum,
annnd while on the subject of Swarovski....
In January, Cheryl said...."that there'"oops ..
"THAT THERE WOULD BE NO MORE SWAROVSKI
AFTER FEBRUARY!!!" they have been selling it
Feb, Mar and Apr. and now Cheryl sez.......
"AFTER DECEMBER THERE WILL BE NO MORE
SWAROVSKI!!!" "GET IT WHILE YOU CANNNNN!!"
9 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I used to like Swarovski but now I just rather see something else. And the start prices on them are beyond ridiculous. On everything they sell the start prices are crazy :roll:
12 x

Amy

Does anyone know why my IPad won’t let me click on the heart in the right corner! Would appreciate any suggestions you might have. 🥰🥰🥰
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

As usual the prices are goofy. A Swarovski Murano style bead bracelet is on clearance for $7.99. They sold it on a Friday for $4.99. So, you pay $3 more for the privilege of not being able to return it. :lol:
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Good morning all, I agree with all of you, the start prices are insane and the prices for the Swarovski bracelets are nuts. They keep saying they have the lowest prices for Swarovski but the J channel also sells it maybe they should compare with them on prices. I purchased my Swarovski tennis bracelet with the same caret weight and in sterling silver for under $79 on sale from the J channel on sale yet here they sold it last night for $199.99, I wrote in and told them last night and when they had it on the last time, their goes their claim for having the best price. They do not have a separate section for Swarovski on the J channel, theirs is mixed in with their Bella line but they do specify which ones are Swarovski.
11 x

Amy

To JA and all: I thought I was the only one who was not real interested in their Swarovski anymore. I have so much Swarovski but I waited & paid really low prices for most of it. I did buy a station necklace this morning and there is one ring coming up that I’ve always wanted but if they don’t bring it down a lot I’ll pass. Now Shawn just said “you never know we might still get some Swarovski after June if we can get our hands on it or we get a buyout.” WHAT? Go figure that out. 🙄🙄🙄
11 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Amy:.... did you ever figure out how to get the red ❤️ to work? I use my cell phone. H😊
6 x

Amy

Hello AD: no I still can’t click on the little heart. I have Apple IPad Air 2. I’m not to savvy with the new tech. Thanks for replying. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ 🤗🤗🤗
6 x