Swarovski forever !!!

Amy

Swarovski forever !!!

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Cheryl just said we will have Swarovski til the end of the year. So there you have it. 🙄🙄🙄
11 x

Gem Lover

Re: Swarovski forever !!!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

They do the fear mongering thing to get you to buy saying this is it and then you find out it is not just to get you to buy.
14 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

Cheryl is someone that loves the sound of her own voice, so much so that she commonly gives info that is incorrect. I would take everything she says with a grain of salt.
11 x

Amy

Hey Rena: with Cheryl I usually push mute or change the channel. Today I did leave the sound on because I wanted to buy Swarovski. So far, I’ve only bought a station necklace & I’ve been watching since 8:30 this morning. They haven’t sold all that much so far.
9 x

Amy

Hi GemLover: I totally agree with you. I looked at some of the rings that were in the last smack down & the prices today are the same as before. Aren’t they supposed to be reducing the prices ???
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I think much to high!😳💚🍀
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Cheryl just said we will have Swarovski til the end of the year. So there you have it. 🙄🙄🙄
Most every other host has said June is the "deadline". So we'll see. I think Swarovski is shooting thereselves in the foot doing this. I heard one of the Shop LC hosts, I think it was Kim, said she visited a Swarovski store and there were NO customers. If Swarovski isn't careful, they could severely damage their income and wished they wouldn't have made this decision. I for one would NEVER pay the prices that Swarovski might want for crystals or cubic zirconia set in a base metal. There is just too much competition for that. Being exclusive is one thing, but making a bad business decision is sometimes diasterous.
9 x

Amy

I have no idea where the nearest Swarovski store is near me. I’m sure I couldn’t afford shopping in their store anyway. So goodbye Swarovski.
3 x