I found my Lapis lazuli pendant!

Margui

I found my Lapis lazuli pendant!

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

After been lost for a couple of years, I finally found it last week. I'm so happy. I bought it back,in 2011 when ShopLC was known as the Liquidation Channel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
10 x

Margui

Re: I found my Lapis lazuli pendant!

In addition, this piece show up a good quality lapis unlike the necklace I had to return last year.
I was looking for a coin that I misplaced. The coin was found. It was a nice surprise that the pendant suddenly appeared in the drawer that I looked before long time ago. When you are looking for something it doesn’t appear, but when you don’t it shows up. That was the case of my pendant.
Last edited by Margui 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
11 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Margui! So happy you found the lost lapis. I know how you feel. I can’t find my opal * ring anywhere. So frustrating. I know it’s here in the house somewhere. I’ll just keep looking. 😣🥺🥺🥺
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I too am Happy for you. I think we all loose something in our homes. I lost a Royal Jaiuper ring I loved hope I did not throw it away with a paper towel.I almost ordered another one but bids were too high.😣💚🍀
10 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Hi all I misplaced diamond earrings and I've searched everywhere I hope I didn't I throw them out. It is very frustrating
12 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

@Margui

Hello 😊👋

Your pendant is very pretty ! The color is wonderful...so.happy for you that you found !!!

-Gypsy
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Margui Glad you found it, it is very pretty. I had lost a gold hoop earring a few months back and was really upset because I had just got them and they were real gold, I hunted every where for it and I even borrowed a metal detector from my neighbor and for days used it around my yard which is 3/4 of an acre and did not find it but then out of the blue one of my cats came over and dropped it at my feet which happens to be the same cat that 8 yrs. ago had snatched my pendent and I had found it in her cat bed, I guess that makes her a cat burglar. :lol:
7 x

Margui

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@Margui Glad you found it, it is very pretty. I had lost a gold hoop earring a few months back and was really upset because I had just got them and they were real gold, I hunted every where for it and I even borrowed a metal detector from my neighbor and for days used it around my yard which is 3/4 of an acre and did not find it but then out of the blue one of my cats came over and dropped it at my feet which happens to be the same cat that 8 yrs. ago had snatched my pendent and I had found it in her cat bed, I guess that makes her a cat burglar. :lol:
Make sure to keep your jewelry away from her. Mischievous 🐱
6 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

Very pretty! Such a great color. Happy you found it.
Since you sort of started this topic, I want to ask everyone what was their most upsetting jewelry loss? Mine is my 1ct baguette , yellow gold wedding band. The only thing I can think of is that it was on my bedside table and my cat knocked it off then played with it until it was under the bed. I remember vacuuming and hearing an awful noise. I think it was my ring. 😢
6 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I'm glad you ended up finding them! I decided I will always put my jewelry in a covered box or trinket dish so my cats will never think it's a toy.
6 x