REMOVING ITEMS FROM CARTS

Kay5220

REMOVING ITEMS FROM CARTS

Post by Kay5220 » 3 years ago

It's funny how SHOPLC nasty producers take items out of your cart when you have not even had the item in your cart for 60 seconds. I have made a formal complaint about this before. And at the end of the day - THE ITEM DOES NOT SELL OUT. This is how stupid this is. Really? I have never known ANY OTHER BUSINESS to take products away from a customer. Man, I should have done my college dissertation on ShopLC and exposed you for shady practices. Another point, if an item is in someone's cart it still sells out if you don't check out. Pure and simple, producers should NOT BE aloud to remove items from carts, this sends a HORRIBLE message not only to 1 customer but every customer that person knows....word of mouth travels...especially with postings on social media about this kind of crap. AMIT FIRE THE PRODUCER/DIRECTOR/IDIOT WHO WAS ON LIVE TV 4/25 2 - 3 AM CENTRAL TIME REMOVING ITEMS OUT OF CARTS. DEFINATELY NOT GOING TO GET YOU MORE SALES. MODERATOR, DO THE RIGHT THING. Thank you.
9 x

JA

Re: REMOVING ITEMS FROM CARTS

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Sometimes when I want to buy off of live tv when I get to the billing page it says sold out. But when I go back to live tv page they have hundreds of the same one I want. :x
8 x

arkie

Post by arkie » 3 years ago

this has happened to me so many times. I put a bali bracelet in my cart with another item so I wouldn't have to pay shipping and in less than 2 seconds as I pushed checkout it was sold out. bunch of bull as I put it in my cart as soon as they dropped the price.
7 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Kay5220 wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
It's funny how SHOPLC nasty producers take items out of your cart when you have not even had the item in your cart for 60 seconds. I have made a formal complaint about this before. And at the end of the day - THE ITEM DOES NOT SELL OUT. This is how stupid this is. Really? I have never known ANY OTHER BUSINESS to take products away from a customer. Man, I should have done my college dissertation on ShopLC and exposed you for shady practices. Another point, if an item is in someone's cart it still sells out if you don't check out. Pure and simple, producers should NOT BE aloud to remove items from carts, this sends a HORRIBLE message not only to 1 customer but every customer that person knows....word of mouth travels...especially with postings on social media about this kind of crap. AMIT FIRE THE PRODUCER/DIRECTOR/IDIOT WHO WAS ON LIVE TV 4/25 2 - 3 AM CENTRAL TIME REMOVING ITEMS OUT OF CARTS. DEFINATELY NOT GOING TO GET YOU MORE SALES. MODERATOR, DO THE RIGHT THING. Thank you.
Hello,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our Web team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I believe they see what sells so over priced on auction and if they are selling a jade Dragon bangle on the web for 149.00 move it to auction and they have people like ROSA if that is really a Pearson bidding 350.00 Everday! How may does she need! They do nothing about so ! I also have his on a jade ring she bids 100 or more everday. How many does she need. I just want one! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ€
5 x