Swarovski

Amy

Swarovski

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

The games they are playing with Swarovski are amazing. I was going to wait til next month but I’m afraid my size will be sold out. If I’m spending $80 on a beautiful ring I can at least get the correct size. So SLC knows this & I won’t wait til the next presentation. They keep adding new items in every show. I think Swarovski will still be available in December, but will my size be there? It’s a gamble. The recent presentation included items the same price as the last time. Where are the clearance prices ? 🥺🥺🥺
11 x

Rena

Re: Swarovski

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

There is no way in heck I would spend those prices on a piece that isn't genuine gems. I was just talking to a friend about this.
9 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

Are they still in clearance? I thought that ended.
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Clearance HaHa 😁💚🍀
10 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

You got THAT right, Boston Irish :shock: :shock: If you think it's bad during a live TV sale, just go look at what some of the CRAZY bidders are bidding on the Swarovski Zirconia and Swarovski Crystal jewelry on the Rising Auctions. OMG!! They have gone absolutely NUTS with the HIGH bids. Some are playing games with nasty bidding names and running up the auctions to astronomical prices. I'm sure 75% of these bids are just mean people that love to mess with legit bidders. Most of the items are already on the website at the normal price. They just bid bomb any and every piece. NO WAY they are paying for the wins. Shop LC could stop this if they wanted to. :x
11 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Shoplc has been warned about this RA Swarovski situation with sky bidding endless times but they just don’t care .
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Amy I just got in a beautiful Swarovski zirconia ring from the J channel, it is 8 carats and the color is a purplish pink color along with some white zirconia's as accent stones, it was on sale for $39 and is now sold out but if you check out what the have they do not have a sperate section for Swarovski they have them with all the other cubic zirconia jewelry but it will say Swarovski on the ones that are. I have been wearing it for the last 3 days.
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
The games they are playing with Swarovski are amazing. I was going to wait til next month but I’m afraid my size will be sold out. If I’m spending $80 on a beautiful ring I can at least get the correct size. So SLC knows this & I won’t wait til the next presentation. They keep adding new items in every show. I think Swarovski will still be available in December, but will my size be there? It’s a gamble. The recent presentation included items the same price as the last time. Where are the clearance prices ? 🥺🥺🥺
According to the overnight hosts they are saying that Swarovski wants all of their stuff back in June. And someone has to remove all the Swaroski from settings etc.
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

JA wrote:
3 years ago
Amy wrote:
3 years ago
According to the overnight hosts they are saying that Swarovski wants all of their stuff back in June. And someone has to remove all the Swaroski from settings etc.
What kind of mess is Swarovski trying to pull? If Shop LC bought and paid for all of these Swarovski items, technically Shop LC owns them, right? I get that Swarovski is a brand name and they have the right to limit product, but this is not the case here, IMO. Shop LC has invested time, money, labor, etc. into making all the settings using these stones. How can Swarovski demand Shop LC to remove all these stones from Shop LCs products? I bet all the jewelry makers that use Swarovski components world wide won't have to remove and send back all their beads and stones. Something sounds fishy about that story we are being told. Time will tell. But it still sounds weird.
10 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

good morning all,
In January, Cheryl said that there would be "no more
Swarovski after February." Blake sez "there will be
no more Swarovski after JUNE." Adi and a couple other
hosts say "there will be no more Swarovski after December!!!"
Wanna bet??
:lol: :lol: :lol:
8 x