Shipping charges

SWFLORIDA

Re: Shipping charges

Post by SWFLORIDA » 2 years ago

JTV shipping is 6.99 BUT any item over 49.00 ships free- thats for all items over that amount
7 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

Is it any item or is a the total of your order? I notice the randomly do free shipping on items during the show but I'm not sure if the free shipping applies if you order after.
4 x

SWFLORIDA

per JTV webiste "free shipping- $ 49.00 orders +" meaning the total ORDER placed
7 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

SWFLORIDA wrote:
2 years ago
per JTV webiste "free shipping- $ 49.00 orders +" meaning the total ORDER placed
That's what I thought.
5 x

SWFLORIDA

I might also add that JTV does not prevent you from returning an item from "clearance" like this place does. NO-Im not a JTV employee lol just a discerning customer/shopper. I think the bloom is off the rose of this shopping channel...way too many issues and poor and un-american methods of doing business. All your general complaints on this board speak volumes- from one end of the spectrum to the other. For me-- I dont spend my money to be frustrated or tense or feel ripped off... I go elsewhere... just my thoughts-- we all do as we each see fit.
8 x

Portuguesa

Post by Portuguesa » 2 years ago

Wait for the free shipping over a total of $50 orders and keep filling your cart until u reach $50 THEN checkout.
2 x

Portuguesa

Post by Portuguesa » 2 years ago

Wait for the free shipping over a total of $50 orders and keep filling your cart until u reach $50 THEN checkout.
0 x