Promotion codes

Ariana

Re: Promotion codes

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:... is it Milos b-day already 😺. 🍰🍦🥛🎁. I’ve asked a couple of times, maybe you know is Karen not on SLC,? Her picture isn’t on host page anymore. Thank you 😊🍻
I think she was on Friday with Shawn! Cant understand why her photo is gone, Did notice a new host, Shannon. Don't think I have ever seen her.
I caught Karen hosting twice on Friday (? it could be Thursday and Friday) - once with Kim and once with someone else I think the new blonde host.

So why would they take her picture down on the host page if she is still hosting? And, why not add Michele, Kim and Chuck? who knows. They did add Shannon to the host page!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... Shannon works graveyard shift. She is a good host, very sweet. H😊
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

KATERINAZ20 worked for me.
Thank you!
bluez
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

SHEENA20

STRATTON20

🥰🥰🥰
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
SHEENA20

STRATTON20

🥰🥰🥰
Thanks, RS. Sheena20 worked for me on one (last) item I couldn't resist. 🥰
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

CASEY35......for 25% off. Works???????? don’t know
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Here’s a few more ....NIKKIG20...dmrcs20...meaganh20...sasham20...paytonc20...TARSILA20....CASEY35. Is 25% off. Don’t know if they work or if any one has these. The others R 20% off. Good luck 🍀 H😊
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Here’s a few more ....NIKKIG20...dmrcs20...meaganh20...sasham20...paytonc20...TARSILA20....CASEY35. Is 25% off. Don’t know if they work or if any one has these. The others R 20% off. Good luck 🍀 H😊
Thanks H. I have actually used about all of these! They are one use codes, so I end up trying those I have already used! I was doing a lot of shopping the last month!
2 x