Beyond Frustrated With Shipping Delay!

mpompadour

Beyond Frustrated With Shipping Delay!

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, I figured I'd come here for advise from you good folks. Here's the issue. I bought some earrings on Rising Auction on April 21 and a jewelry box on April 23 on the regular sales pages. Everything went smooth, Shop LCs order page said "success" and so I waited for the "invoiced" notification to show on the order. WELL, that is where everything started to go downhill. They have always shipped out within a day or two after the invoice notification. But for some reason, these 2 items are "somewhere" in the warehouse and have NOT been shipped. It's like they disappeared into thin air. When I call customer service, I get the runaround, put on hold, no answer except they emailed the warehouse. I have called everyday for a week, NOTHING has been found. The warehouse hasn't responded back to C.S. It's about 70 dollars of merchandise, not a lot of money, but still tied up with them. These were to be Mothers Day gifts for my daughter. Heck, I even asked the customer service rep to just refund my money. She had the nerve to tell me they could NOT until they "heard" from the warehouse. What kind of bull is that. So, my money is tied up, nothing shipped, no response from warehouse and customer service can't or won't refund. I'm just livid. This company has hit rock bottom as far as I'm concerned. They need to call it customer DISSERVICE. One department don't know what the other is doing.
17 x

Rena

Re: Beyond Frustrated With Shipping Delay!

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

I'm sorry you are also experiencing shipping delays. I've had purchases take 5 or 6 days to ship but this is after I get on them with emails and complaints. I emailed CS and told them to cancel everything that hadn't shipped and refund my money. They did. Maybe try emails and put moderator name in subject. Good luck.
11 x

mpompadour

Thanks Rena, I'm going to try everything I can. I appreciate your advice! ;)
9 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Hope they find these items for you I also hope they don't tell you on we are so so so sorry there out of stock. If they do this to you look on web and see it is still there and tell them give you the same price you paid on auction. Good luck💚🍀
9 x

SWFLORIDA

Post by SWFLORIDA » 2 years ago

why shop somewhere and be frustrated and stressed?? after all these things are wants..not needs... spending money on wants should be pleasurable and if not..SHOP ELSEWHERE!! plenty of other places that are better to leave your hard earned dollars with.
8 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Something tells me, that EVEN IF it was sent out immediately, the P.O. would've taken their sweet time in delivering it. I'm waiting on stuff I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday, all I received in the mail, was a handful of junk mail. Including something addressed to my EX-HUSBAND who has never so much as set foot in my house. And I moved 3 times, since our divorce--over *30*yrs ago! UNBELIEVABLE. :roll:
9 x

mpompadour

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Hope they find these items for you I also hope they don't tell you on we are so so so sorry there out of stock. If they do this to you look on web and see it is still there and tell them give you the same price you paid on auction. Good luck💚🍀
FINALLY they marked the item has shipped today after 8 days and probably 10 calls. Totally ridiculous! Now hopefully I will get it in time to re-mail it to my daughter. I don't know where all of the customer service reps are from, but one fellow I talked to told me he was in Mexico and another lady I talked to was at her home. I thought they were at the Shop LC facility the whole time. I had asked one of them why can't someone at Shop LC go over to the warehouse and get somebody to find out what the heck is going on. That is when I found out they are not even on the premises. No wonder there is no actions on the delayed shipping. :shock:
13 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

The shipping is TERRIBLE. Sooooooo slooooooowww. I have a couple of orders from about 2 weeks ago, that have spent the last week in Hebron, KY. It's like they hit Kentucky and then just SIT THERE indefinitely, after having taken 3 or 4 days minimum to leave the warehouse at all. 😡 😡 I just chuckle when they talk about getting things in time for Mother's Day! Yeah, right.
9 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Mpompadour: I’ve never seen the shipping so slow. I check my order history all the time. I ordered the Sankom TLV a week or more. When I called customer service she said and I kid you not: “everything we have in the warehouse for the TLV has been found DEFECTIVE.” A warehouse full of defective bras??? So it was never sent out & she is going to credit my card. This is insanity. So if you never got the TLV that’s why. 😖😖😖
9 x

mpompadour

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Mpompadour: I’ve never seen the shipping so slow. I check my order history all the time. I ordered the Sankom TLV a week or more. When I called customer service she said and I kid you not: “everything we have in the warehouse for the TLV has been found DEFECTIVE.” A warehouse full of defective bras??? So it was never sent out & she is going to credit my card. This is insanity. So if you never got the TLV that’s why. 😖😖😖
That has got to be the MOST RIDICULOUS and lame excuse I've heard yet! How do they know that? Do they have someone trying them on or what, :o :shock: Can you imagine all of yours as well as all the other buyers money tied up for no telling how long? Something seriously wrong with some of this companys inner workings. It seems each and every department does NOT know what every other department does. No communication at all. So they are all running around in circles while the customers, THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER, are left hanging with money tied up. I found out the other day talking to a customer service rep, most of them are not on the ShopLC premises. The guy, VERY nice and really tried to help me, was in Mexico. So there is NO ONE who can just walk over to the warehouse and get the ball rolling. Everything is done through company emails, so if the warehouse don't answer the emails, nothing is checked on and no follow ups until they FEEL LIKE it. Don't get me wrong, I have some beautiful things I've bought from ShopLC over the years. Before they were taken over by the current group, I NEVER had to chase down my orders or get the runaround from C.S reps. Some of them have NASTY attitudes and act like you, the customer, are bothering them trying to find out if and when an item you PURCHASED from them will ship. I stayed away from ShopLC for about a year, disgusted with the shenanigans with hosts, auctions, shipping problems, cancelled purchases, etc. So I came back from a break and see it's the same old, same old mess. You know, I CHOOSE to shop here, but I don't HAVE too. My money spends GOOD ANYWHERE. End of Rant, LOL!
7 x