Annibelle Milo and All

AD

Annibelle Milo and All

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: Have you been to the Pub yet. When is Milo’s B day. You never said what you ordered him πŸ™€. My nerves got tested big time the last few days, thank goodness for nerve pills :lol: :lol: The weather here has been horrible for a couple days, tornadoes πŸŒͺ, pouring rain 🌧 and lightning ⚑️. Hope everyone else on forum had better weather 🌴🌞. Oh my gosh, we have a garden this year😊😊. More flowers a trellis for hummingbird flowers there orange, climbing πŸ₯€ bushes, and TROPICAL PLANTS. I love tropical plants. Will have to re plant tropicals next year. ....H😊😊
5 x

anniebelle

Re: Annibelle Milo and All

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

H.....Your plants and flowers sound beautiful! I miss that kind of thing. We had a boring Cinco de Mayo party today! These people just don't know how to party. Virgin Margaritas!!! Our weather has been quiet, rainy and dark though until this afternoon.

Milo's birthday has been designated as May 10th. I was looking for that lazer toy you told me about! I was surprised that it was out of stock! I just hope that he will like it, it's a bit on the high side if he doesn't play with it. There are similar ones a bit cheaper, wondering if they might do just as well! There are a couple of other things I want to try too!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

UI can get a hand held laser light try that. I’m just to lazy and our cats play for ever with that toy. Virgin margaritas UCK :lol: :lol: Have a good evening. H😊
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote: ↑
2 years ago
UI can get a hand held laser light try that. I’m just to lazy and our cats play for ever with that toy. Virgin margaritas UCK :lol: :lol: Have a good evening. H😊
Used to use a laser pointer with my baby girl. She liked it, but would tire of it easily.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

My kitties LOVE to play "laser tag", it was me that would get tired
But my brother bought them a automatic laser light !! All I do is tap a button and they can chase the light around the floor and walls ! It runs automatically for 15min. Then shuts off. I know the kitties like it...but I LOVE it πŸ‘πŸ˜»

-Gypsy
3 x

anniebelle

Gypsy wrote: ↑
2 years ago
But my brother bought them a automatic laser light !! All I do is tap a button and they can chase the light around the floor and walls ! It runs automatically for 15min. Then shuts off. I know the kitties like it...but I LOVE it πŸ‘πŸ˜»

-Gypsy
:lol:

@Gypsy , which model do you have? I have found a few and would like to get one with strong reviews!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote: ↑
2 years ago
2 years ago

-Gypsy

@Gypsy , which model do you have? I have found a few and would like to get one with strong reviews!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
it just says ......BOLT. its white and 9 inches tall. Hope that helps, I didn't save the box. -Gypsy
3 x

anniebelle

2 years ago
2 years ago
2 years ago

-Gypsy

it just says ......BOLT. its white and 9 inches tall. Hope that helps, I didn't save the box. -Gypsy
Yes, I have seen that one! it has one laser. The one Harlequin has is ZOOM, has two lasers. More expensive. I don't care to spend the money, just want assurance he will like it! Between the two of you, sounds like a winner! I'd better order before it's too late for his birthday!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Gypsy

2 years ago
2 years ago
2 years ago

Yes, I have seen that one! it has one laser. The one Harlequin has is ZOOM, has two lasers. More expensive. I don't care to spend the money, just want assurance he will like it! Between the two of you, sounds like a winner! I'd better order before it's too late for his birthday!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
😻😻😻 happy kitty Milo
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Happy birthday Milo! At first I thought you were a person. Watch out for those lasers. 😹😹😹 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ
3 x