The GOOD, the BAD and the OH SO CUTE !!!!!

Gypsy

The GOOD, the BAD and the OH SO CUTE !!!!!

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

First the good .....
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
# 6127253. Tigers eye station necklace, 24 inches 177ctw
I love the "chunky" Tigers eye gemstones, the color is amazing. It is different from the usual bead necklaces. $7.99 with cpn.code

THE tigers eye earrings started out as item # 6064402
But I didn't like the look. But I could tell that I could remake them into a style that I DO LIKE !! so for $5.59 with cpn.code ......east peasy to change and I already had the findings !
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Well, unfortunately here's the bad .....
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
# 3706554. BALI LEGACY Multi Tourmaline ring.
The details don't really matter, it was sent to me MISSNG the CENTER STONE 🀬 so another trip to the post office for another return.

BUT THE CUTE.........is TOO SWEET AND CUTE !! SKITTLES just this morning

Hope everyone has a great day and a better SLC experience than I've been having lately.....you guys have NO IDEA the level of my disappointment with SLC over past few weeks ☹

-GYPSY

I always put the pictures in the wrong order 😻
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
12 x

anniebelle

Re: The GOOD, the BAD and the OH SO CUTE !!!!!

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

OH SO CUTE!!! Skittles looks so tiny in this photo!-
9 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote: ↑
2 years ago
OH SO CUTE!!! Skittles looks so tiny in this photo!-
@anniebelle

I took the picture this morning after he had eaten !! He is still little, he's very long and slender and has big green eyes

-Gypsy
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

I love Skittles!!! He’s adorable ❀️. The tigers eye necklace is a winner. Great price too. But how could they not notice the center stone missing from the ring? So disappointing because the ring looks like it would have been pretty. Thank you for sharing the pictures. SLC really needs a quality control department.
7 x

Gypsy

@HOT4TENER

I definitely agree ......Skittles is too cute not to love !! And SLC needs quality control. The ring should never have been shipped.

-GYPSY
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Skittles has Beautiful eyes! I just received a dark gray leather STL closeout purse has a lot of nice dents in it I will try to get them out with blow dryer.πŸ˜‘πŸ’šπŸ€What next is the question of the day?
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Skittles is adorable. The tigers eye is very pretty, how did they miss the center stone, they must not check out the stuff before packing it.
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
2 years ago
First the good .....
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
# 6127253. Tigers eye station necklace, 24 inches 177ctw
I love the "chunky" Tigers eye gemstones, the color is amazing. It is different from the usual bead necklaces. $7.99 with cpn.code

THE tigers eye earrings started out as item # 6064402
But I didn't like the look. But I could tell that I could remake them into a style that I DO LIKE !! so for $5.59 with cpn.code ......east peasy to change and I already had the findings !
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Well, unfortunately here's the bad .....
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
# 3706554. BALI LEGACY Multi Tourmaline ring.
The details don't really matter, it was sent to me MISSNG the CENTER STONE 🀬 so another trip to the post office for another return.

BUT THE CUTE.........is TOO SWEET AND CUTE !! SKITTLES just this morning

Hope everyone has a great day and a better SLC experience than I've been having lately.....you guys have NO IDEA the level of my disappointment with SLC over past few weeks ☹

-GYPSY

I always put the pictures in the wrong order 😻
Skittles is such a cutie!
7 x

Gypsy

@GemLover
@Boston Irish
@Spooky

@ And......everyone else that posted

Hi ladies πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

What's really cute (and funny) about Skittles is the fact that he has a twin and I didn't realize I was dealing with TWO different kittens !!!
I was really confused at how Skittles was behaving, coming to me and wanting to be cuddled and held. Then other days acting so scared and not coming near me. I kept wondering what I was doing on those days to scare him. Then one evening I went to feed Skittles and "HE" was acting scared then all the sudden the REAL Skittles came flying up the stairs and straight to me !!! That's the first time I had seen them together since they were tiny and with thier mama Sissy. I finally got a good close look at the other kitten and while he does have white whiskers, his little "eyebrows" are NOT white ! The twin is still scared and won't get close but he is coming around, they were both together here yesterday and I'll bet he has slept in the cubbies with Skittles. SILLY KITTIES 😻😻😻

-GYPSY
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Oh how funny is that! So Skittles twin is "skittish"!! Have you named him?
6 x