RS wrote:
4 years ago
I do this...🤪😩😤 ‘cuz I don’t do this...🍺🥃🍸🍹🥂🍷
Hahaha- I dont🍷🍸🍹🍺 either.....but I'm thinking maybe I should 😁😁😁😁
3 x

What-a-gem

Re: Shungite

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I haven’t been watching lately, but today I turned LC on, and noticed that they were selling shungite with matrix. Was an explanation given for this? Can they not get the pure black any longer?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I haven’t been watching lately, but today I turned LC on, and noticed that they were selling shungite with matrix. Was an explanation given for this? Can they not get the pure black any longer?
I have no idea why they are selling that, cheap? They had a smackdown all day yesterday with the pure black. But a lot still on today, apparently coming up.

I guess we didn’t get our fill yesterday!
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 years ago

The Shungite Matrix they are selling is compressed Shungite mixed with copper. Kinda cool really. Copper has healing powers and Shungite does too, so a good idea. Would hope to receive a nice piece that you can actually see the copper.
3 x

Bkeen

Post by Bkeen » 4 years ago

Host today (mon 11/18) said the shungite pencil is noble/elite shungite. I ordered two. Seems like a great deal. Description does not say anything about which grade of shungite they are. How can I tell??
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered some Elite rough direct from Karelia. I picked up a bottle that is exactly the same but comes with amethyst, which can be removed and filled with anything just like the one here. I got the bottle here locally from the store that starts with K (coal)s for $21.00
I saw their website and that exact water bottle and it’s on sale now for Black Friday. I feel foolish for ordering the shungite one and paying around $90, I guess it might be returned when I get it and ordering from the other website and has shipping on orders of $50
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Bkeen wrote:
4 years ago
Host today (mon 11/18) said the shungite pencil is noble/elite shungite. I ordered two. Seems like a great deal. Description does not say anything about which grade of shungite they are. How can I tell??
Check out the website that sounds like a great river and they have these same items for much less than what ShopLC is charging. I will be purchasing my shungite from there from now on and get my orders within 2 days instead of almost 2 weeks
3 x