Items removed from cart while trying to checkout

Sahara

Items removed from cart while trying to checkout

Post by Sahara » 2 years ago

Has anyone else had this problem? I thought something was wrong with the website because I repeatedly tried to checkout and was getting nowhere. I kept tapping away at my cart icon and was finally to the point to be able to pay. Much to my dismay ( anger is more like it!) I see items REMOVED from my cart. Come to find out, they were now SOLD OUT! They “stole” them out of my cart! Called CS, told them the whole sordid story and all they could tell me was to check back.
4 x

Sahara

Re: Items removed from cart while trying to checkout

Forgot to say this: that was the whole reason I couldn’t check out. That’s when their “dirty deed” was being done. Can they not update their system somehow to show you are in the process of trying to give them your business?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Sorry that happened to you. That’s why they say “fastest fingers first”. If someone else has the item in their cart and they check out faster your item just disappears from your cart if it’s the last one.

It happens often if people are scrambling for coveted items.
Last edited by RS 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

But….

WELCOME TO THE FORUM🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Sahara , if you REALLY want an item its best to pick up the phone!
4 x

Sahara

Re: Items removed from cart while trying to che

Thank you RS!!
4 x

Sahara

Had 15 items in my cart and was trying my best to checkout. When you repeatedly tap your cart button, you expect it to work. BTW, I know I was venting because I have never complained in public like this! Thanks for the advice anniebelle.
4 x

anniebelle

Sahara wrote:
2 years ago
Had 15 items in my cart and was trying my best to checkout. When you repeatedly tap your cart button, you expect it to work. BTW, I know I was venting because I have never complained in public like this! Thanks for the advice anniebelle.
I was just trying to put something in my cart, didn't follow my own advice! :lol:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Sahara wrote:
2 years ago
I was just trying to put something in my cart, didn't follow my own advice! :lol:
But you can’t load your cart and then call to check out…can you? Or you can’t call and order multiple items at once…can you? Boy that would be a time consuming nuisance.
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Sahara wrote:
2 years ago
But you can’t load your cart and then call to check out…can you? Or you can’t call and order multiple items at once…can you? Boy that would be a time consuming nuisance.
No. I was referring to one item. if you see something you REALLY want, call and use the automated system. I will then put it in my cart ,if it doesn't sell out, go from there. I only do this if I see an item I have to have! :D
2 x