BAD KITTY!!!

anniebelle

BAD KITTY!!!

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Milo was so bad last night!!! On my way to bed, he attacked my calves, first one then the other! Every step I took he took a bite! I guess he wanted to be fed. At 2 a.m. I wasn't having it. Was afraid at the time to give in, afraid it would be awarding his behavior.

Tonight, I'll check his dish BEFORE bedtime!

:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
5 x

Hot4TENER

Re: BAD KITTY!!!

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

Ouch!!! Naughty Milo.😈
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

Looks like someone has misplaced the spray water bottle! Or he's s forgotten " the consequences"?! :lol:
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... I’m sorry, it hurts when they bite. RR has been doing better lately 😸. My daughter makes sure they have crunchy food out always. Is that what you do?? H😊
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Bad kitties😼
But ya love them anyway.
This coming September, when daughter and SIL fly out to Firefly, I will be staying at their house to care for their animals. Allllllll of them…gulp.

And mom will be doing a LOT of cleaning, and stocking of pantry, and cooking, and possibly furniture buying.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Awesome RS. UM what is Firefly. 🥴
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Awesome RS. UM what is Firefly. 🥴
It’s a outdoor music festival (4 days I think) in Dover, DE.

She and SIL first went to it during the year they lived in Dover. Since moving back they’ve gone back each year (2) except for last year. It was cancelled last year due to COVID.

She had already bought her festival tickets but for everyone who wanted to they held them a spot for this year hoping it would happen. It normally happens in May but this year it’s Sept.

Luckily she doesn’t have to pay for any airline tickets ever so she didn’t lose that money or have to get a voucher which always have restrictions.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Is it like a Lollapalooza? 😊
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... I’m sorry, it hurts when they bite. RR has been doing better lately 😸. My daughter makes sure they have crunchy food out always. Is that what you do?? H😊
H: I usually keep it full., just wasn't paying attention to it last night. I will from now on! My legs really hurt. Didn't realize how bad they were til I was out in the bright sun today!
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Yes it does hurt. Didn’t know if you left food out, some people don’t. Have a great day A and Milo. .....H😊
4 x