FORUM ACCESS

anniebelle

FORUM ACCESS

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Is anyone having trouble getting onto the Forum? For a long time I have had problems navigating around the website on my tablet. I had created icons that took me straight to where I wanted to go: Order history, Wishlist, Shopping cart, etc. My navigation issues began back when they started making all those IMPROVEMENTS. First to go was placing an order. Now, for the last couple days I can no longer load the Community Forum on my tablet. I have to use my laptop to communicate with all my FRIENDS!
3 x

AD

Re: FORUM ACCESS

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Not me.... but I have to login on front page, can’t login on the forum page.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... are you still having trouble??..h :lol:
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... are you still having trouble??..h :lol:
H: Yes! It is so weird. the front page knows my name, but won't let me go to the Forum from there. II I go directly to the Forum, it doesn't recognize me or let me Log In. I can read, but I can't write anything!
2 x

anniebelle

@RS ,just saw something you might have! AHH-254 at JTV. Parrot earrings! Cute!

How have you been? It's been a long time!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:... you buying more kaftans? H😊..............What happened to the person that had the name. My Idea to Google??? I think that was the name. ...any one know??
2 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:... you buying more kaftans? H😊..............What happened to the person that had the name. My Idea to Google??? I think that was the name. ...any one know??
I wasn't watching, so I missed the kaftans....Were they new ones? or just depleting their inventory, like they are with the KK Perfume? They have no photos of the kaftans, WHO BUYS SOMETHING THEY CAN'T SEE?????
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
That name is Google was my Idea. I can get the old brain working but I don't remember what I ate for dinner last night :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... I’m not sure if the kaftans were new, but they sold over 500 last I saw. Maybe some one else knows if they were new ones. If I was a guessing person I would say yes. 😊
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... I’m not sure if the kaftans were new, but they sold over 500 last I saw. Maybe some one else knows if they were new ones. If I was a guessing person I would say yes. 😊
H: guess it doesn't really matter since there are no photos! I'm addicted, but really have enough! :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x