Sad News

Sissy2

Sad News

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

"Jewelry Queen" has requested that I pass on the news that "RS" will no longer be able to join us here because she has been permanently banned. I know they are close and communicate by email fairly regularly. I don't know "RS" that well but will miss her input. She seemed very pleasant. She also had insightful and useful comments, suggestions, and reviews. I do not know all the details. Until more is shared with me I will be unable to answer any questions. A sad day and a loss for this forum.
18 x

bluez

Re: Sad News

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Shocked!
12 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
"Jewelry Queen" has requested that I pass on the news that "RS" will no longer be able to join us here because she has been permanently banned. I know they are close and communicate by email fairly regularly. I don't know "RS" that well but will miss her input. She seemed very pleasant. She also had insightful and useful comments, suggestions, and reviews. I do not know all the details. Until more is shared with me I will be unable to answer any questions. A sad day and a loss for this forum.
Now, THAT’S the way to do business! Yep! Ban one of the members who purchases constantly from the company!

Well then, I’m going “Bye Bye”, too.

So long, SLC.
18 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Catticus. I know my sister slowed her purchases way down since being banned. I know this because she has her purchases sent to my mailing address. Her Post Office is not reliable. This may make her cut all ties with this company. She doesn't buy high end items but over the years she has spent thousands and thousands of dollars here.
15 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

This is very sad. I don't understand why she would be ban. Sissy 2 please keep us updated. :o
13 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Wow !! What the heck ?!?!?

I wasn't here yesterday but, I sure don't remember any posts from RS that would get her banned......and permanently ? I don't know folks. It's disconcerting to say the least.

-Gypsy
16 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

OMG, what is going on?? I haven’t read or seen anything she said or wrote that was wrong. RS... you WILL be missed. ...... 😊😊H
17 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

SlC has made it abundantly clear that weeeee...
us shoppers, are ~ the little people.
18 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I saw noting that would have causes this. I am very sad she was a big help.Will miss her.
16 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I am concerned about this development because I have been reading this forum for over a year before signing up to join in
Never have I seen anything RS did wrong so I am saddened to learn about this ban and also what caused it as one of us could be next!!
If we don't know what caused the ban then we are all sitting ducks!
16 x