So long on one item?

RS

So long on one item?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hasn’t Shawn D spent almost an hour on these blankets we’ve been seeing over and over and over?
2 x

Topic Tags:

LisaC2019

Re: So long on one item?

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hasn’t Shawn D spent almost an hour on these blankets we’ve been seeing over and over and over?
I think she is going for a sellout :lol: ...there is only 261 remaining!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I think she is going for a sellout :lol: ...there is only 261 remaining!
It’s ridiculous...blankets ad nauseam 🤢

Come ON already.

I’ll go clean something..even though it’s all done, I’ll do it anyway.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback, it has been forwarded to our production team.
0 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I've decided they schedule an item like that for a certain period of time, and that's it, unless it sells out. I had the TV on in the background last night while that was going on. I don't need any blankets, so when I came back into the room I switched to another shopping channel. I checked back a couple times, and after 1 hour and 20 minutes the poor woman was still trying to sell those blankets. Don't they understand that if someone wants them, it won't take over an hour for them to decide. I don't know, but once I start watching something else, I've moved on.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I've decided they schedule an item like that for a certain period of time, and that's it, unless it sells out. I had the TV on in the background last night while that was going on. I don't need any blankets, so when I came back into the room I switched to another shopping channel. I checked back a couple times, and after 1 hour and 20 minutes the poor woman was still trying to sell those blankets. Don't they understand that if someone wants them, it won't take over an hour for them to decide. I don't know, but once I start watching something else, I've moved on.
I know! I felt so sorry for Shawn. How long can you talk about a blanket? And they have been showing those so often since they first aired. At this point that presentation was like watching paint dry.
Although it sure makes us grateful when they move on, doesn’t it?
2 x