Has Katie’s baby been born yet? I’ve been out of the loop for about a month would really like to know thank you!?

Auntie

Has Katie’s baby been born yet? I’ve been out of the loop for about a month would really like to know thank you!?

Post by Auntie » 2 years ago

I would really like to know if Katie‘s baby been born and what the statistics are. been watching them for a very long time since they were in Nevada Gemstv
5 x

Gypsy

Re: Has Katie’s baby been born yet? I’ve been out of the loop for about a month would really like to know thank you!?

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Auntie wrote:
2 years ago
I would really like to know if Katie‘s baby been born and what the statistics are. been watching them for a very long time since they were in Nevada Gemstv
I don't have any baby details, but I did hear she had a sweet baby boy 💞 -Gypsy
7 x

Margui

Re: Has Katie’s baby been born yet? I’ve been out of the loop for about a month would really like to know thank you!?

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

I have no idea. But if the baby was born, congrats to Craig and Katie.
6 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Craig showed a beautiful picture of Mommy Katie and baby the other day. So lovely💞

Congratulations Katie and Craig❣️
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Awwww a little Craig to cute 🥰. Wonder if Craig is going to teach the baby his accent. H😊
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Auntie wrote:
2 years ago
Yes!! Little Harrison Sydney is adorable…just like his Mommy & Daddy! He was born May 22nd I believe! Katie already looks like she never even had a baby! Don’t know how she does it! I’ve been watching them since GemsTV too! Remember the “Booty Dance” they did on there? It’s still on YouTube! 🤣🤣🤣 I installed software at the Country Club Katie’s Dad works at in Tahoe! Small world….
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Auntie wrote:
2 years ago
Yes!! Little Harrison Sydney is adorable…just like his Mommy & Daddy! He was born May 22nd I believe! Katie already looks like she never even had a baby! Don’t know how she does it! I’ve been watching them since GemsTV too! Remember the “Booty Dance” they did on there? It’s still on YouTube! 🤣🤣🤣 I installed software at the Country Club Katie’s Dad works at in Tahoe! Small world….
Thanks for mentioning that. Just watched and it was so cute. Wow, did Craig look young! Katie hasn't aged a day.
5 x

William

Post by William » 2 years ago

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Katie And Craig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very HAPPY for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 x