OPATRA

anniebelle

OPATRA

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

OMG, they are at it again with yet another device!
6 x

AD

Re: OPATRA

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I’m going to buy some RED CLOTH, BLUE CLOTH AND GREEN CLOTH AND PUT IT OVER MY FLASHLIGHT AND MAKE MY OWN 🤪
14 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I’m going to buy some RED CLOTH, BLUE CLOTH AND GREEN CLOTH AND PUT IT OVER MY FLASHLIGHT AND MAKE MY OWN 🤪
:lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

thanks @AD.....I needed that laugh !

- Gypsy
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I hate watching the Opatra shows and if it works so well why are the now selling their instant wrinkle remover cream? When ever they are showing their items I do NOT watch, I change the channel.
7 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I hate watching the Opatra shows and if it works so well why are the now selling their instant wrinkle remover cream? When ever they are showing their items I do NOT watch, I change the channel.
Yes, why wrinkle cream? And a new one at that! What happened to David's instant eye serum? I believe it's much cheaper!
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I think I will just go to the depot and buy some CAULK 2'99'
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

☘️. :lol: :lol:
5 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I went online and did a search for reviews on products that use light therapy for skin. I didn't see any mention of Opatra but I didn't read from every review site. Then I went on the River site and looked up the top gadgets. The one I purchased was a lot less money and had different colors of light therapy options. I haven't tried it yet. Skin care was never a huge priority to me. I've done the same skincare routine for ages. I figure it's time to step up my skincare routine.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Could you please tell me hope to look up the river.
3 x