Clemency announces himself an Icon

MaeWest1953

Clemency announces himself an Icon

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

How many of you just heard Clemency tell everyone that if you buy his watch you will be owning an icon?
4 x

Amy

Re: Clemency announces himself an Icon

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello Mae West 1953: this is all I can write right now, I’m ready to puke. CHUCKLES IS THE NOT THE ONY PERSON WHO OWNS A ROLEX. If he is so rich why is he still working ??
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Yes, but he is also saying they can't sell anymore Swarovski soon. That will make his watch obsolete!

But I'm so glad they are not going to be able to sell Swarovski if no other reason than I'm sick of his mispronunciation!
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Anniebelle: king icon chuckles the clown makes me puke 🤮 for many, many reasons too numerous to count. I’ve never ever heard someone kiss themselves so much. I will never ever buy anything he presents. Gotta go, feeling sick. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hello Mae West 1953: this is all I can write right now, I’m ready to puke. CHUCKLES IS THE NOT THE ONY PERSON WHO OWNS A ROLEX. If he is so rich why is he still working ??
Good question, dare I mention that the bankruptcy in some ones past is overlooked?
I won't mention the name as the last time I read about it on a thread that post was deleted within 12 hours

It's bad enough this one won't survive long
5 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

I was too busy arranging to have my Gulfstream jet polished to hear him announce he is an icon. Yawn….🙄
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
I was too busy arranging to have my Gulfstream jet polished to hear him announce he is an icon. Yawn….🙄
You go girl!!! :lol:
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
@Mermaidskies you crack me up 😂
6 x