Set the record straight

lisalynne

Re: Set the record straight

Post by lisalynne » 2 years ago

Dear Ladies of this thread, I had nothing to do with Mermaidskies/RS being banned from the forum. I asked a question after AD posted the name Paladin, which was RS's husband's name and it is an unusual name! Mermaid posted back and said she was not RS and AD posted back and said she was making a joke and got confused! You ladies are a bunch of bullies to accuse me because her daughter said she was banned from ShopLC for posting jewelry that was not purchased from ShopLC. It is obvious that one of the moderators saw the posts. Do not blame me for something AD said and Mermaid did to herself!
2 x

lisalynne

Dear Ladies of this thread, I had nothing to do with Mermaidskies/RS being banned from the forum. I asked a question after AD posted the name Paladin, which was RS's husband's name and it is an unusual name! Mermaid posted back and said she was not RS and AD posted back and said she was making a joke and got confused! You ladies are a bunch of bullies to accuse me because her daughter said she was banned from ShopLC for posting jewelry that was not purchased from ShopLC. It is obvious that one of the moderators saw the posts. Do not blame me for something AD said and Mermaid did to herself!
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

DS TELL YOUR MOM WE MISS HER LOVE HER AND HOPE SHE COMES BACK SOON.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

DS TELL YOUR MOM WE MISS HER LOVE HER AND HOPE SHE COMES BACK SOON.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Will do. Thank you. I don't know you too well but I am sure JQ will remember you. She seems surprised that people here still remember her after all this time.
I miss JQ too. 😶
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Will do. Thank you. I don't know you too well but I am sure JQ will remember you. She seems surprised that people here still remember her after all this time.
I miss JQ too. 😶
3 x

lisalynne

Dear Ladies of this thread, I guess (AD, Hollie, Annabelle, GElliot, Druid, Sissy2) all knew that Mermaidskies was really RS and when she came back to the forum, after she was banned the first time, they were trying to hide it from Shoplc. I did not know about your secret nor do I want to! I only asked about the name "Palladin" after AD posted it. It was the name of RS's husband and she used the name in her posts. Mermaidskies posted and said she was not RS and AD posted and said she was joking and got confused!? You can blame AD for blowing your cover since it was posted for the moderators to see. The Shoplc forum is a public shopping channel forum and it is open to the public. AD, why are you saying I butted into your conversation that was posted for everyone to see? Why are you all saying I was the one that got Mermaidskies banned from the forum? All of you need to start your own private forum so you can tell your lies and conspiracy theories to each other and bully people you do not even know!
2 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
Dear Ladies of this thread, I guess (AD, Hollie, Annabelle, GElliot, Druid, Sissy2) all knew that Mermaidskies was really RS and when she came back to the forum, after she was banned the first time, they were trying to hide it from Shoplc. I did not know about your secret nor do I want to! I only asked about the name "Palladin" after AD posted it. It was the name of RS's husband and she used the name in her posts. Mermaidskies posted and said she was not RS and AD posted and said she was joking and got confused!? You can blame AD for blowing your cover since it was posted for the moderators to see. The Shoplc forum is a public shopping channel forum and it is open to the public. AD, why are you saying I butted into your conversation that was posted for everyone to see? Why are you all saying I was the one that got Mermaidskies banned from the forum? All of you need to start your own private forum so you can tell your lies and conspiracy theories to each other and bully people you do not even know!
Don't you even get on here and blame me. I've never said a dang thing about you. Stop making assumptions and generalizations. Stop accusing me. I.dont even know who the heck you are.
3 x

lisalynne

GElliot, your the first person to answer this thread, and your first post said another user, user's had a hand in it. Why did you say this and why do you now deny it? As the thread continues, I'm sure you read them my name Lisa.. is metioned as the person who got Mermaid/RS banned. Don't you remember what you wrote, go and re-read your post. You continuously are all over this forum with your negativity and bullying of hosts on Shop LC. Your right you do not know anything and you certainly do not know me. Stop it with your conspiracy theories, they are all lies!
2 x

lisalynne

GElliot, your the first person to answer this thread, and your first post said another user, user's had a hand in it. Why did you say this and why do you now deny it? As the thread continues, I'm sure you read them my name Lisa.. is metioned as the person who got Mermaid/RS banned. Don't you remember what you wrote, go and re-read your post. You continuously are all over this forum with your negativity and bullying of hosts on Shop LC. Your right you do not know anything and you certainly do not know me. Stop it with your conspiracy theories, they are all lies!
0 x