1000 Jean Patou

ElleTee

1000 Jean Patou

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

Just received my Jean Patou ! :D Surprisingly it had come up on auction and I won it for $73.
I was so excited, wanted to try it but was hesitant because of the price. I'm on a fixed income (as some of you might be). :)
Oh, it's lovely ! Very soft and subtle. I love it. I'm a fragrance junkie !
So the only one left that I've got to try is the Norell. I do notice they are putting the Norell up for auction, but I haven't been successful yet.

Since you gals were discussing the heat, I'll give you the scoop on New Jersey - it's hot. 8-) I've got 2 a/c's running on low so I'm keeping cool and comfortable.
Have a good day ladies !
12 x

AD

Re: 1000 Jean Patou

Post by AD » 2 years ago

How much was the perfume originally? 😊
6 x

ElleTee

AD wrote:
2 years ago
How much was the perfume originally? 😊
I copy/paste from the website:
JEAN PATOU 1000 EDP 2.5 oz Spray with FREE 0.16 oz Mini

SHOP LC PRICE: $89.99

So the savings was not tremendous, but every dollar helps ! :D
9 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

ElleTee wrote:
2 years ago
Just received my Jean Patou ! :D Surprisingly it had come up on auction and I won it for $73.
I was so excited, wanted to try it but was hesitant because of the price. I'm on a fixed income (as some of you might be). :)
So the only one left that I've got to try is the Norell. I do notice they are putting the Norell up for auction, but I haven't been successful yet.

Since you gals were discussing the heat, I'll give you the scoop on New Jersey - it's hot. 8-) I've got 2 a/c's running on low so I'm keeping cool and comfortable.
Have a good day ladies !
Darn! I won a set of that for $22 and didn’t check out in time! I’m so mad at myself because I really wanted to try it and that was an incredible price I won it for! I have the Norell and the Norell New York. I like the New York best but both are quite nice! I think you’ll like them too. Enjoy!
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

ElleTee wrote:
2 years ago

Have a good day ladies !
Hi ElleTee I live in South Jersey Camden County. Hot for sure my hubby is a AC contractor. The old adage is true what you do for work you don't do at home. Couple of yrs ago he disabled one of our units the bedroom one so I have a window unit to help cool. Not as good. :D
5 x

Gemhound

Post by Gemhound » 2 years ago

It is a lovely fragrance indeed as well as Norell Blushing and New York. ShopLC does offer coupons. Google ShopLC coupons...big financial help. Enjoy your day as well.
5 x

ElleTee

JA wrote:
2 years ago
ElleTee wrote:
2 years ago

Have a good day ladies !
Hi ElleTee I live in South Jersey Camden County. Hot for sure my hubby is a AC contractor. The old adage is true what you do for work you don't do at home. Couple of yrs ago he disabled one of our units the bedroom one so I have a window unit to help cool. Not as good. :D
Hi Ja,
I'm up in Northern NJ, Bergen County, near Teaneck, Hackensack. I've never been down to your area. This summer I would love to go to Point Pleasant Beach. Haven't been there in years. Hope to make it there this year. :D
Have a good day ! PS- I love hearing where everyone is from. This country is so huge ! :D
5 x

ElleTee

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
ElleTee wrote:
2 years ago

Have a good day ladies !
Darn! I won a set of that for $22 and didn’t check out in time! I’m so mad at myself because I really wanted to try it and that was an incredible price I won it for! I have the Norell and the Norell New York. I like the New York best but both are quite nice! I think you’ll like them too. Enjoy!
Darn is right ! I would have kicked myself if I lost out on a Jean Patou for $22.00 !
Keep trying ! I also won one of those box sets of Wild Spirit. No way......I don't care for the scent at all. I will gift it to a young girl. Not my type of fragrance. But it will make a nice gift for an "unsuspecting young girl." lol :lol:
Have a wonderful day :)
3 x

ElleTee

Gemhound wrote:
2 years ago
It is a lovely fragrance indeed as well as Norell Blushing and New York. ShopLC does offer coupons. Google ShopLC coupons...big financial help. Enjoy your day as well.
Thank you for the tip. Believe it or not, I have never even looked for coupons.
I'll take a look today. :)
Have a wonderful day, and I feel very happy to be a part of this forum. I am enjoying it. :)
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I have fun looking for them :lol:
4 x