Invoicing and Shipping Time

mpompadour

Re: Invoicing and Shipping Time

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

UPDATE on Shipping. OK, I placed an order on June 25, so that was 4 WORKING Days ago. Then I placed 2 more orders on June 27 so that was on a Sunday. Those 2 orders shipped out Monday. I can't believe it! ALL those orders showed up to my house TODAY. I'm flabbergasted they are here. The last 2 items I ordered on the 27 made it here too, in 4 days also :o :o :shock: :shock: I don't know what to make of this unless they are really trying hard to improve or I hit a lucky patch with shipping things out. It could also be I live next door to Texas, so not so far to deliver my stuff. What ever they have done, I'm THRILLED and hope that it continues. :)
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
UPDATE on Shipping. OK, I placed an order on June 25, so that was 4 WORKING Days ago. Then I placed 2 more orders on June 27 so that was on a Sunday. Those 2 orders shipped out Monday. I can't believe it! ALL those orders showed up to my house TODAY. I'm flabbergasted they are here. The last 2 items I ordered on the 27 made it here too, in 4 days also :o :o :shock: :shock: I don't know what to make of this unless they are really trying hard to improve or I hit a lucky patch with shipping things out. It could also be I live next door to Texas, so not so far to deliver my stuff. What ever they have done, I'm THRILLED and hope that it continues. :)
FANTASTIC!!! Good for you! :D
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Thanks Anniebelle, I'll be praying they can quickly move along your orders and everyone else that is still waiting on their stuff. I'm just wondering if they are finally LISTENING to their customers concerns. One can hope! :) :)
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... order a printer from SLC.... :D
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

My package that was due TODAY is still in Texas. 😡
As of yesterday it was still due here today.
Since I need to get my mail in town, I decided to check the tracking.
Says its still in Houston.
Didn't show that info yesterday.
And this SLC is why I rarely order anymore. Its just annoying as heck and I want my life as stress free as possible. 💫🕊
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

May I ask what is the hole of Hebron. Also tuned into SLC, Dionne was going wild dancing in the kaftan. Silly. OMG disco music 🎶🎵🎶🎵. Oh yeah. 🤣. .....Also watch the news what is going to be happening with the MAIL and packages in some zip codes.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
May I ask what is the hole of Hebron. Also tuned into SLC, Dionne was going wild dancing in the kaftan. Silly. OMG disco music 🎶🎵🎶🎵. Oh yeah. 🤣. .....Also watch the news what is going to be happening with the MAIL and packages in some zip codes.
If you live in southern Ohio or northern Kentucky, packages from SLC via DHL come to the hub at the airport to connect in the USPS sorting facility. The airport is located in Hebron Kentucky, also know as the Black Hole. Once a package arrives there, who knows when it will come out. :lol: :lol:
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: TY
4 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

AD. What is up with the US Postal Service now? They announced a few months ago that their standard delivery time for first class mail within the US is now to be 6 days instead of 3. Also that they are consolidating some rural post offices. That means closing some. Is there something else I m unaware of?
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Not really sure, didn’t hear all about it. I do know they need a different post master general. Heard awhile back their always broke. Money ????
4 x