Moderator please stop this!!

MaeWest1953

Moderator please stop this!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Moderator this is a serious plea for intervention and help
I am watching the presentation of the Kaftans and I am shocked that Clemency has bulldozed the whole thing 😡
We ladies need to hear Dionne explain the different colors, fabric etc.
No sooner had she started talking Clemency immediately interrupted her, she didn't get 40 words out 😥
He was loud and asking Daniel which one was going to sell out first
Then she tried to re-coup and talk again and he started talking again asking for a complete run down of sell out status on each color she was attempting to show
He was just ramping up, never did we get a complete presentation of all the options....he just mowed over her!!!!!

I never got to get the one I wanted cause I got sick to my stomach in what was happening
The thrill of watching was gone
To make matters worse he never shut up, he interrupted the other gal mid sentence also
You could see she was flabbergasted 😪

Who can we go to for a written complaint?
I appreciate your help in our concerns regarding this but I realize how busy you guys are
Is there some one we can contact who will investigate this horrible situation?

We don't need a Male telling us about the clothes you sell....
These gals are so good at what they do ....they try and share every aspect of the garment
Sadly we don't know half of what they are saying because Chuck is totally talking over them 😡

You should see the travesty....it's overwhelming
I just am asking for help in where to turn because I love watching these lifestyle shows
Thank you for any guidance you can provide 🌹
14 x

anniebelle

Re: Moderator please stop this!!

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

You are exactly right in everything you pointed out. Night after night I have to mute my TV because his constant jabber gets totally on my nerves. He so rudely interrupts and talks over whoever he is with. At least tonight his physical body wasnt in the way, Time after time he is literally grabbing the merchandise and moving it around. I was screaming at the TV the night they were doing the leopard bags. Litterally had to guess which was which!

You could flag a moderator or even email them. Don't know if it will help. Some people can only be silenced one way!
13 x

MaeWest1953

Thank you for your support, I can only imagine how you were feeling
We customers get excited to buy and look forward to shopping with the gal hosts
The problem is that chuck can't stand losing "air time"
He wants to be seen and heard constantly 😡

Once again, I am watching the new short kaftan presentation and he is saying all of his usual statements, cutting off Dionne and Melissa
He just won't stop!
We don't need him to tell us "watch this...watch this or look at the phone lines or telling us how to wear the garment etc.

I don't know how to flag a Moderator so any suggestion would be appreciated 😊
Your pain is felt by many of us, I am brought to tears many times because he is ruining each presentation....
He is talking just to hear himself talk
Never have I seen such rudeness and narcissistic behavior from any hosts and now this guy is allowed to run amuk 😪
10 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Moderator this is a serious plea for intervention and help
I am watching the presentation of the Kaftans and I am shocked that Clemency has bulldozed the whole thing 😡
We ladies need to hear Dionne explain the different colors, fabric etc.
No sooner had she started talking Clemency immediately interrupted her, she didn't get 40 words out 😥
He was loud and asking Daniel which one was going to sell out first
Then she tried to re-coup and talk again and he started talking again asking for a complete run down of sell out status on each color she was attempting to show
He was just ramping up, never did we get a complete presentation of all the options....he just mowed over her!!!!!

I never got to get the one I wanted cause I got sick to my stomach in what was happening
The thrill of watching was gone
To make matters worse he never shut up, he interrupted the other gal mid sentence also
You could see she was flabbergasted 😪

Who can we go to for a written complaint?
I appreciate your help in our concerns regarding this but I realize how busy you guys are
Is there some one we can contact who will investigate this horrible situation?

We don't need a Male telling us about the clothes you sell....
These gals are so good at what they do ....they try and share every aspect of the garment
Sadly we don't know half of what they are saying because Chuck is totally talking over them 😡

You should see the travesty....it's overwhelming
I just am asking for help in where to turn because I love watching these lifestyle shows
Thank you for any guidance you can provide 🌹
Agree 1000%. It’s creepy watching a guy try & sell
women’s clothes. For me it’s just wrong. Only a
woman knows the information we need in order
to buy a product
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle , in case you didn't catch this thread. This week has been an especially frustrating time trying to shop when Chuck Clemency is hosting. He so much wants to be a one-man show! He never stops talking so his co -host can get a word in edgewise, constantly interrupting and talking over her, You can see her annoyance.

Is there a way that you can play back tonight's show so that you can see for yourself how he behaves? It would be most appreciated if you could bring this matter to the appropriate people in order to correct his attitude before you lose more viewers. How would Mr Amit feel about this?

we are trying to be respectful, but we are so frustrated. Thank you for your help!
9 x

MaeWest1953

Anniebelle.....

Thank you so much for tagging the Moderator 👌
Also you have added a great suggestion, asking her to view the show herself!!!
This man is totally out of control 😡
Like you stated, we are trying to be respectful and I suspect there are many people who would like to join in this thread to share their frustrations but they are afraid to now

No one wants to be banned so many will stay silent and in a subtle way that makes folks victims of this guys behavior
It was crazy when the gals were trying to talk and Clemency was literally out talking them🙄
All we could hear many times was plain confusion and ramblings

He reminds me of a Circus barker.. "Everyone wants these, they are selling out! Phone lines are crazy, guys look at this.....watch this..watch this
Daniel how many are remaining etc."
It was crazy, he was acting like the Kaftans were selling out and the choices hadn't even turned Red yet

That was so disturbing to witness, he kept asking Daniel for information that wasn't necessary yet but he just had to be the center of attention
I agree with you....we could see the frustrations of Dionne and Melissa
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

I agree 100% with everything said here. There was NO NEED for Chuck to even BE HOSTING with the women last night. He was NOT needed in any capacity. :x :x :x They can show and tell us we need to know about womens clothing. I was so turned off by him I actually turned him off! So they lost potential purchases from me.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I’m glad I wasn’t watching :evil:
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I’m glad I wasn’t watching :evil:

Me too 😳 I would've been upset and frustrated trying to purchase a kaftan -Gypsy
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Yeah me too Gypsy. I would have to take a nerve pill or two and so on :shock: SLC needs to keep him out of the kaftans, umbrella dresses and so forth. Blake doesn’t act like him. Thank goodness 😊
5 x