No anti-tarnish papers?

Amy

No anti-tarnish papers?

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello everyone! Two questions: I’m opening some purchases made back on June 10th. Even with Swarovski sterling silver there is no anti-tarnish black paper with it. ???

2. Where can I buy this paper myself???

Thanks for any replies to help me. 🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷
10 x

silleemee

Re: No anti-tarnish papers?

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

You can buy them from Amazon or Etsy. They are called anti tarnish tabs strips and they sell them in multi-packs of 100 for the 1"x1" squares for about $10.
7 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Sister says she has never seen Swarovski silver items that didn't have platinum overlay. Those should not tarnish. She further advises that a light coating of baby oil that is then wiped off should help keep silver from tarnishing. Just passing this along.
10 x

Amy

Thank you so much for all the replies. There were 6 sterling silver items from Swarovski & none of them had any anti-tarnish tabs. I took a silver polishing cloth to my Swarovski necklace & it was already tarnished. Yet they take my $40 for a ring & cannot put a sliver of protection in the bag ??? These items were not cheap. I get the little black tabs in a stainless steel item bag !!! What is going on with this place ??? 😢😢😢😢😢
10 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Might I suggest you use your anti tarnish tabs from the stainless steel if you still have them for the silver items? I have a whole collection of them and would gladly give them to you if I could find a way. It is odd that you didn't get any with your purchases. It would be nice if ShopLC would send you some but I would not hold my breath. I don't think Boston Irish ever got her bracelet boxes.
6 x

Amy

Thanks Sissy2: I’ve saved all the tarnish tabs I’ve removed when not needed. Now I’m cutting them in half! 😠😠😠😠😠
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

SISSY2 You are so right still no necklaces boxes they don't care. Thanks for thinking of me.Have a Great 4th of July. Stay safe.
1 x