Packaging

Margui

Packing

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Could you pack the jewelry, that comes in the blue boxes, with small "ziplock" bags? I think it's better than those transparent little bags that torn easily. And don't forget to include those anti tarnish paper. And on the outer package put the word "FRAGILE". Thank you.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Packing

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Could you pack the jewelry, that comes the blue boxes, with small "ziplock" bags? I think it's better than those transparent little bags that torn easily. And don't forget to include those anti tarnish paper. And on the outer package put the word "FRAGILE". Thank you.
Good Afternoon, Margui!

Thank you for your suggestion for the packaging! We have gone ahead and forwarded your suggestion & feedback to our fulfillment teams. If there is anything else we can further assist you with, please feel free to let us know!
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Could you pack the jewelry, that comes the blue boxes, with small "ziplock" bags? I think it's better than those transparent little bags that torn easily. And don't forget to include those anti tarnish paper. And on the outer package put the word "FRAGILE". Thank you.
Excellent suggestion Marqui as I have found that when the smaller ring items are packed separately from the rest of the items in the box there is less damage. I think that the chances of the rings being scattered all over the box and potential damage to the jewelry items may be decreased or even avoided just by changing how the items are packed.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Margui!

Thank you for your suggestion for the packaging! We have gone ahead and forwarded your suggestion & feedback to our fulfillment teams. If there is anything else we can further assist you with, please feel free to let us know!
Connor: The word "FRAGILE" it's also for the mailman (especially) to read. Many of them thrown packages and damaging the contents inside.
3 x

LisaC2019

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Margui!

Connor: The word "FRAGILE" it's also for the mailman (especially) to read. Many of them thrown packages and damaging the contents inside.
I agree Margui and not just for the Mail person but for all of the shippers...especially UPS. I have received boxes and packages that looked like they were dragged in the mud when they arrived. The boxes were half open and the packaged were just dirty and I am sure some of this came from the back of those dirty trucks used for delivery.
3 x

RS

Packaging

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Please SLC start shipping larger items in boxes. I ordered two pairs of those headphones from last weeks Lifestyle day. I received them just a bit ago.

They were taped and wrapped in one of your gray/white plastic shipping bags and the boxes containing the headphones are all crushed!

These were supposed to be gifts. They look like I bought them at a flea market. 😩

I have to return them, I shouldn’t have to.
5 x

Jewls

Re: Packaging

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

Same thing happened to some adult coloring books and pencils I ordered the box was crushed the pencil holder cracked!
6 x

LisaC2019

I totally agree!!!! I just received several items and the ones packed in those thin flimsy plastic bags arrived with all of the items crushed inside the box. This is starting to get really ridiculous...who sends items like that out to begin with? Most shipping will at least have styrofoam or bubble wrap to cushion the item during movement. Really, we paid money for items that should arrive in good condition. I can understand that some mishaps will occur during shipping but this is starting to become a reoccurring issue Shop LC.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I totally agree!!!! I just received several items and the ones packed in those thin flimsy plastic bags arrived with all of the items crushed inside the box. This is starting to get really ridiculous...who sends items like that out to begin with? Most shipping will at least have styrofoam or bubble wrap to cushion the item during movement. Really, we paid money for items that should arrive in good condition. I can understand that some mishaps will occur during shipping but this is starting to become a reoccurring issue Shop LC.
Right! This is not a shipper issue. It’s the fault of the way it was packaged. No way that they would not get crushed packed up like that. Careless and doing things on the cheap.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree, I also have purchased items as gifts with the box damaged or liquid all over it and stained from items that spilled. They should never ship liquid items with anything else period and any boxed items should come in protective packaging.
4 x