Adi leaving?

buyitall

Adi leaving?

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Just heard Marva say it is Adi’s last 24 hours in the building. Seems he is going to London. Did anyone else hear this?????
10 x

Summer71

Re: Adi leaving?

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Just heard Marva say it is Adi’s last 24 hours in the building. Seems he is going to London. Did anyone else hear this?????
For good or just a vacation?
6 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
For good or just a vacation? For good….he’s moving to London?? UK…at the end of the month…..
7 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Yes! I’m sooooo sad! I LOVE him! He’s leaving for good! 😢💔
10 x

KyWoman

Post by KyWoman » 2 years ago

My heart sank when I heard Avi say something like he was leaving and his last show was at 6 a.m. I’m so sad, he is my favorite especially when he is with Michelle, and she has been MIA. I’m not sure I can watch hour after hour if I’m not going to be looking forward to seeing Avi and Michelle. Avi made a comment about we might see him in the future in a different capacity. If this was not his choice but it was a choice made by the higher ups it is BIG mistake. I’m setting my alarm for 6 a.m. to get to see a couple of fantastic hours. Oh and I’m going to go search for the article on the one and only Michelle. Wow my heart is really breaking.
7 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

Adi is Michelle's boss according to her. That might explain all of the mystery. He is one sweet, fun and able guy, Austin is great but London is spectacular so this member will miss him. Twice I heard hosts greet Michelle as she entered the building so no sightings but I heard what I heard.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
Adi is Michelle's boss according to her. That might explain all of the mystery. He is one sweet, fun and able guy, Austin is great but London is spectacular so this member will miss him. Twice I heard hosts greet Michelle as she entered the building so no sightings but I heard what I heard.
You give me hope!!
I will definitely miss ADI, he is a character and always shows such enthusiasm about his job!!
What in the heck is going on over here?

Ever since a certain "host" came on board we are seeing good people leave starting with Nikki 😪
I will never believe she left to be closer to her family
That was a smoke screen in my opinion
Now we are losing Adi and I am suspicious

Truly sad.... strings are being pulled at LC and it's not in the right direction 😡
6 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

Watching his 6 am show and he said this is my last show, and Annika said "forever" OMG, going to miss him.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I will miss him he’s silly 😜. As he use to say… ATTACK. :lol: :lol:
6 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

Update, he just said he is moving back to London and starting his "own thing" and it was his choice. Doesn't look like he is staying with SLC, this makes me sad.
8 x