Swarovski Crystals

AD

Swarovski Crystals

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I found 5 pages of these Crystals, prices are great. I also thought June 30th was the last day. ????
5 x

Spooky

Re: Swarovski Crystals

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I found 5 pages of these Crystals, prices are great. I also thought June 30th was the last day. ????
I’m wondering if the deal said they couldn’t
sell it on air?
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

What about the claim that they had to remove all the stones to return them? Goofy!!!
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:..... craziness is what it is 🤪. H😊
5 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

I have no idea what is going on with Swarovski here but I've been taking advantage of the sale prices and free shipping on much of it plus I use coupon codes I find out there so the prices come down so low that I can't resist buying it all...LOL! I have so much Swarovski and I don't need any more but I keep buying more anyway.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

SILLY:.... please don’t be offended by the way I wrote your name. You go girl 😊. I’m glad you found coupons and getting joy. 😊. It’s nice to hear positive feedback.
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Ladies i agree with all of you. I am officially on the swarovski band wagon now so count me in too.
7 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me if swarovski set in stainless steel makes it dull looking or its just fine. I have bought some colored swarovski crystal earrings in stainless steel but can’t make up my mind. I know its cost effective for the manufacturer and i could not pass up 9.99 for swarovski.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Good morning summer71: the hosts are trying to convince us their stainless steel is the greatest. I don’t think so. It’s dull, doesn’t sparkle, etc, I think men’s heavy chains look nice in stainless but not with gems or anything for us girls. At least we can polish sterling to make it sparkle if needed.
6 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Some of my stainless steel is hard to tell from the silver. Other pieces are a darker gray color that is not shiny. I don't know what makes the difference. BTW I haven't been posting because of computer problems so please bear with me if I haven't answered or haven't liked your comments.
6 x