girls

Serge

Re: girls

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I’m so glad to know that I’m not the only one that gets annoyed with it to the point that I mute while it’s on!
16 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Just saw the commercial :lol: reminds me of a REALITY SHOW, WITH THE HOUSE WIVES of????
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I’ve seen it twice this am. I think it might be entertaining to a 7 or 8 year old. One of the worst commercials they have. They also have a commercial about handbags that were sold out 2 years ago. Can they afford a professional team who makes appropriate commercials that everyone can relate to ??? Come on SLC, break out a few bucks. 😡😡😡😡😡
7 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
I’ve seen it twice this am. I think it might be entertaining to a 7 or 8 year old. One of the worst commercials they have. They also have a commercial about handbags that were sold out 2 years ago. Can they afford a professional team who makes appropriate commercials that everyone can relate to ??? Come on SLC, break out a few bucks. 😡😡😡😡😡
So agree with you girrrrrl. :D
3 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

It's asking a lot of them to have professionals write their commercials. They need a professional IT department, they need to overhaul CS, warehouse, quality control. Personally, I think almost every employee needs training. They come across Ike they are hired and then they start work. It always seemed to me that they wrote and starred in their own commercials. No other network does that exclusively. They like to think they stand apart from every other network and they do but not for the right reasons. It's a shame. Several years ago, they seemed to have it all together. I miss those days. 😟
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I can not stand that commercial either, it's like flash back to the 90's. I do not know anyone who talks like that these days.
9 x