Good Morning ☕[clink]☕

Gypsy

Good Morning ☕[clink]☕

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Good Morning 😊

Its STILL raining here ☔☔☔ been busy with other activities lately and honestly, not watching SLC hardly, I do see where hosts are leaving and schedules are being switched up. Like most everyone else, I won't buy during the clearance when there are no returns. I've gotten too many damaged and "not as pictured" items before. I always want the option to return.

Been super busy with the new kitten, I've named her GEMMA and she has taken over the apartment and ROYALLY angered my adult kittys., they are NOT happy about Gemma being in THIER house 😿😿😿 so I have to keep them all separated and Gemma has to sleep in the little carrier at night, for her own safety. I don't want the big cats to swat at her She's so tiny they could hurt her.

Gotta run........need more coffee and Gemma's asleep...
I can get chores done.😂😂😂😂😂😂

😊☕[clink]☕😊
💃💃💃💃💃

have a great day -Gypsy
9 x

Sissy2

Re: Good Morning ☕[clink]☕

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Good morning Gypsy. I heard about the baby kitten through the grapevine. That will be a lot of work. Good luck! Especially with the resident cats with seniority.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

So sorry that the big cats aren't accepting baby Gemma! The only time I tried to introduce a baby, it went smoothly, but the others were barely out of kittenhood themselves! Didn't take long for them to be sleeping together! It was much later when they decided to take sides against one another!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hello Gypsy....
The kitten sounds like fun
Hope you have a nice day ❣
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Gypsy:… The kitty is so cute 🥰. I’m glad you posted a coffee thread today 😊. Internet has been in and out for days, finally spectrum came out today all fixed 😊😊😊😊. H😊
4 x

Gypsy

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning Gypsy. I heard about the baby kitten through the grapevine. That will be a lot of work. Good luck! Especially with the resident cats with seniority.
@Sissy2

oh this little girl is into EVERYTHING !!! I was so glad when she finally wound down early this morning !!! JQ is leaving soon...headed up your way 💞 have a great weekend -Gypsy
4 x

Gypsy

Hello ladies 👋😊

Gemma is a little bundle of energy, she's so tiny and all legs !!! She has such an innocent look. And watching her play with the laser light is hilarious....she mews at it when she can't catch it 😻😻😻

I'm getting evil cat looks from my adults 🙀 so far it's been alot of hissing and hiding ....they are much older kitties. 17 and 10 so it will be harder for them to accept, normally they are sweet, good kitties, sometimes a little grumpy 😻

-Gypsy
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

17 and 10 WOW!!!! Now another to raise😊. I’m a sucker for cats 😺😸. H😊
1 x