Clearance

anniebelle

Clearance

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Is anybody shopping during this big clearance? It doesn't appear to be any discounts happening. One example is Norell. Blushing is still at $49.99 as it has been for a very long time! I only purchased 3 Under $10s on Friday!

Finally received 6 packages that have been in the "black hole of Hebron" for days!!! I have an order I will cancel if they don't move it tonight! SLC hasn't even assigned tracking numbers yet!
6 x

AD

Re: Clearance

Post by AD » 2 years ago

You have been busy buying :lol: :lol:
3 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I haven't. Nothing has really caught my eye and it's hard to take a chance with a no return policy on clearance items.
Does anyone know if you buy from clearance on their website can you return if need be?
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Don’t think so. Only if defective during clearance.
3 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Thank you. I had not even thought about it until today.
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
You have been busy buying :lol: :lol:
I forget, but I think these were bought before the clearance began. Most everything was Under $10 anyway! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) Spend that money A.
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

No, I'm not buying anything during the clearance event mainly b/c every coupon I've tried to use doesn't work. I think SLC has locked out the use of any coupons during this clearance time. Has anyone tried to apply a coupon and have it work during the clearance event?
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Sounds like SLC isn’t excepting coupons during clearance. That’s to bad. As much things go wrong they need one day a month at least for customers to be rewarded for these problems SLC CAN AFFORD IT. 😊
6 x

anniebelle

silleemee wrote:
2 years ago
No, I'm not buying anything during the clearance event mainly b/c every coupon I've tried to use doesn't work. I think SLC has locked out the use of any coupons during this clearance time. Has anyone tried to apply a coupon and have it work during the clearance event?
I jut tried "valentina20" and it appears to be working, I havent completed the order process, but it is indicating a discount is being taken.
6 x