MODERATORS HELP

AD

MODERATORS HELP

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Could you please get the junk off general conversation. CS WASNT ANY HELP THIS TIME SAID I CALLED WRONG NUMBER. THEY SAID THIS IS SLC??????? 🧐 😫. Thank you
7 x

anniebelle

Re: MODERATORS HELP

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle , will you please investigate why this is happening? It doesn't give us a very warm & fuzzy feeling about spending our money here. If a hacker is merely disrupting our chatroom, how difficult would it be to steal our personal data? This is supposed to be a secure site!!!
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

You get em. A….. this is ridiculous, spooky, AND BE CORRECTED ONCE AND FOR ALL. Immediately!!!!! CS wasn’t any help today, kept transferring me don’t think they understood me….. they didn’t speak English very well at all 🤨………..😊
7 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
You get em. A….. this is ridiculous, spooky, AND BE CORRECTED ONCE AND FOR ALL. Immediately!!!!! CS wasn’t any help today, kept transferring me don’t think they understood me….. they didn’t speak English very well at all 🤨………..😊
I was shopping at another jewelry channel the other day, the rep that took my order spoke with an Indian accent!!! :lol:
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I don’t mind accents BUT THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND THEIR CUSTOMERS AND SPEAK MORE CLEARLY. IF I went to their country I would expect myself to understand and speak clearly. 😊………….. Also every time I log into the forum I see the symbol of trackers. 🤔😬😫
7 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 2 years ago

riddle me this....
anyone know how to go about cancelling/deleting your profile and all of its attached information?

I have perused the website under user profile and 'edit' and see no place to actually do the above.

anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Maybe a phone call to CS, but at this point I am not sure I even trust that?!

:o
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle , will you please investigate why this is happening? It doesn't give us a very warm & fuzzy feeling about spending our money here. If a hacker is merely disrupting our chatroom, how difficult would it be to steal our personal data? This is supposed to be a secure site!!!
Afternoon,

We are looking into the issue. Just to clarify, this isn't the work of any kind of hacking or anything like that. Just spammers making spam accounts and creating duplicate posts. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Could you please get the junk off general conversation. CS WASNT ANY HELP THIS TIME SAID I CALLED WRONG NUMBER. THEY SAID THIS IS SLC??????? 🧐 😫. Thank you
Hi sorry for the poor experience, let us know what you need here, we'll take care of it and send you a resolution by email.
4 x

anniebelle

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
Hi sorry for the poor experience, let us know what you need here, we'll take care of it and send you a resolution by email.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A….. why the faces….. :lol:
3 x