Good Morning (7/18)

Gypsy

Good Morning (7/18)

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Good Morning .......

I've been reading and watching the forum this past couple of weeks. I've had alot of conversations with others about what's happening and how we feel about it. Honest conversations that I'm pretty sure wouldn't make the "guidelines" cut here.
So, I'm simply going to say that I'm sad about our missing friends. I hope that some are simply on a "time out", as AD would say, and will be back soon. 💞
And to the friends I have online......

Some will think it's strange to have a friend that you have never hugged, shook thier hand or looked into thier eyes.

I don't think it is at all, because we've been touched by thier kindness, their humor and YES even thier sarcasm. Hopefully we'll never forget the knowledge they shared on so many different things.(not just jewelry)The stories , good and bad and felt thier compassion.

Us "old times "....we'll remember the fun silly banter at all hours of the day or night. The funny stories and goofy things that got said. We were together when the pandemic first hit and as frustrating as it was we toughed it out during moderation.

The friends I have that I have never met are still my friends. I've felt them with me when I've needed. I have confided in them and my forum friends are some of the kindest people I've ever known. I'm sad because I don't think the forum will ever be the chatting & socializing place that it was.

I hope I'm wrong

To our friends that have not been posting and those that are no longer allowed to post on the forum.....We Miss You ! Hope that you and your families are well 💞💞

Love and ((( HUGS ))) -Gypsy
20 x

Spooky

Re: Good Morning (7/18)

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Awww Gypsy that was beautifully said 💖😇🌈.
I feel exactly the same. Friends are forever
and like you’ve said ‘whether we’ve hugged
them or not’
12 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Gyspy What you said was not only beautiful but true, I am hoping some are just on break or busy and not booted.
12 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

Wonderful post Gypsy! I think many of us have been missing several forum friends. So sad! I hope that they can return soon. 🥲
11 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Gypsy you are a beautiful woman and what you wrote touched my heart. I hope you will continue posting :)
10 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Beautifully said Gypsy! It touches my heart .. I do hope that the “old timers” could see your post and take heart. This forum became also part of my life even though I don’t participate regularly....but I read the posts almost everyday. I miss all our old friends of the forum.
10 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
Beautifully said Gypsy! It touches my heart .. I do hope that the “old timers” could see your post and take heart. This forum became also part of my life even though I don’t participate regularly....but I read the posts almost everyday. I miss all our old friends of the forum.
Let’s post the names of our missing forum friends
as often as possible and say a prayer for these
beautiful souls and sing the National Anthem for
them and all our American friends so wrongfully discriminated against here🗽😇🇺🇸💖
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Gypsy you said it beautifully.
I just want to add that in these times of covid when you need your friends the most it is very unfair to remove them from the forum. Already there is enough sadness and frustration in this world for the last year or so and now disconnecting us from our friends in this pandemic era is not called for. We all have stresses in our lives and if this forum provides us an outlet to share our feelings with friends then whats wrong with that?
Have a heart Shop LC !
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Gypsy you said it all Thank You.as always
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your posts, we love having you here. Your feedback is appreciated.
1 x