One reason I lost interest

CJM

One reason I lost interest

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

When I first started with LC I couldn’t believe all the different gemstones and designs they offered. I was a very happy kid in the candy store! Needless to say I spent way too much time and money but I’m happy with my collection. Now LC spends almost as much time on “ lifestyle “. Okay if they want to be like everyone else go for it. I watched for the jewelry. As far as I know there is only one channel that is exclusively jewelry ( that I can afford). LC has gotten more and more expensive or it’s low end 3-4 days a week. (I do enjoy bead necklace). The other place doesn’t seem to have a problem sourcing gemstones. Right now LC has a $12000 est ring on. Even when dropping price it’s more than I can pay. LC used to be so down to earth. I’m sad it changed. I can deal with the shipping and other stuff that has gotten worse if what they sell is worth it. New designs would be nice; variety would make my day! I think they need a new aggressive marketing department! Do they really need 2 hosts? One host stays focused on the Product! Okay I’m done venting I just had to get it off my brain Love to all my friends here!
18 x

Lulu

Re: One reason I lost interest

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

I think one host does a better job of presenting the product. There is no horsing around and competing for air time. It's also easier on my nerves. :lol:
12 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

Could not have stated it better CJM!!
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I agree too much talk like Elvis would say too much talk not enough action!
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
I think one host does a better job of presenting the product. There is no horsing around and competing for air time. It's also easier on my nerves. :lol:
Shawn or Blake? I find both easier on my nerves. 😉
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi CJM.....I like all that you said.. it's from the heart
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I like lifestyle items. I know a couple of the other networks have them but the price for most lifestyle items are still less expensive here.
3 x

CJM

Gem Lover on that point I agree and I understand it completely. I don’t gravitate to the clothes; either they aren’t my style or I already have something similar. I have so many clothes. At my age I don’t wear what I have so I rarely look at clothes even in the store. LC has lost its intrigue. At least for me. New customers join all the time. I tend to forget 😀
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
Shawn or Blake? I find both easier on my nerves. 😉
No particular person. Just one host, please.
1 x

CJM

When is Katie coming back? I still haven’t heard if she had their baby! I pray all is well. As for the unnamed host brought up before I used to watch him on his previous channel. Used to be one of the 3 amigos. He is a very talented jewelry designer. I wish more of his designs were brought here. He has a sense of humor I enjoyed before. He is an artist with the idiosyncrasies that come with that talent. What I would give to be artistic! (To a point 😃). I just don’t listen to the banter on live tv. I go by what my eyes see, I guess because I listened to all of it before. Besides I learned from people on the forum and did my research. Some of those I learned from are no longer here which distresses me more than anything else LC does. I miss them. I considered them my friends without ever meeting them face to face. I laughed and cried with them. It breaks my heart. So all this to say what mattered to me wasn’t LC problems, tv annoyance, etc. What mattered to me was losing contact with my LC family on the forum. I know I wandered in this thread. I vented on another thread but this is where my heart truly is. Love to all.
4 x