Coupon codes?

Gem Lover

Coupon codes?

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle Is shop lc no longer accepting coupon codes? I have not been able to get any to work sice before the last clearance sale and I made sure the coupons are for the right month and not a TLV ect...
7 x

bluez

Re: Coupon codes?

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I just picked an item at random (polki pendant), and brenao20 worked.
Could be coupons won't work on what you are wanting to purchase.
Good Luck,
bluez
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Is shop lc no longer accepting coupon codes? I have not been able to get any to work sice before the last clearance sale and I made sure the coupons are for the right month and not a TLV ect...
Same here, not ANY of the coupons are working for me. This is regular priced items I'm wanting to use them on and the coupons show they are not expired. If they don't work, I pass up the item and don't buy anything.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Each time you try and it did not work before you try again re fresh your screen.Retail me not for coupons.good luck
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

All valid coupons should be working on items they apply to. Please let us which coupons you are attempting to apply to which items/orders and we can investigate the issue further. Emailing customerservice@shoplc.com will probably have the fastest response time today since we're fully staffed at the moment.
1 x

William

Post by William » 2 years ago

- I have not been able to get a coupon to work for anything for a while
7 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I tried over40 coupons and nothing worked for an item at a normal price( not on clearance, door buster or auction.)The limit dates for the majority was ether 08/25 or 9/1/021. Too bad, Shoplc will not have my $$.
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

As of today, August 24, 2021, the coupon codes are still not working. These were on full price items. This was NOT clearance, doorbusters, rising auctions, loose gemstones etc. I had a live chat with a Customer Service agent yesterday and she confirmed the coupon codes I tried to use were valid and it was probably a glitch. Yea right, a glitch for over a week now? :shock: :?
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Glitch ha ha too many glitches shke should hkave done it for you she said it was good I would call back. Good luck I have had 0 luck too. If I find one I will post it.
4 x