LSO Shipping is no better than DHL

mpompadour

Re: LSO Shipping is no better than DHL

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
I was told by delivery driver they hold back packages until they have enough to deliver in that zip code what did he say? Really i called lsa cs they kept hangin up wow end of story they are scanning packages delivered when not. I think they better o back to dhl.
WOW, Boston Irish, I would be fuming mad as well. What the H&LL kind of mess is that? :x :x :x. Shop LC has some "splaining" to do. Holding back packages, for Petes sake. :?
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Sure do they are investigating ha ha they better be.
4 x

mpompadour

I just got off the phone with Shop LC wanting to know where my package is that I ordered on Sept 13. While the CS agent was pleasant, I was told I could call LSOs 800 number to track down my package. WHAT, wait a minute, is it not Shop LCs job to track down packages for their customers and find out where they are and whats goin on? Unbelievable! :x :x :x I guess they will next ask us to come pick them up and/or deliver them ourselves. :lol:
3 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

:shock: :lol: good one
2 x

Boston Irish

Still waiting for nine items said delivered not shp l.c.said would not re skhip items or refund my money call lso ha ha better business etc tkhy are pussing lso problems on us bakd bad bad bad business as long as tkhey are dealing with lso I will not order. Good luck skhop l.c. treating your customers long time might I add like s...
2 x

mpompadour

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Still waiting for nine items said delivered not shp l.c.said would not re skhip items or refund my money call lso ha ha better business etc tkhy are pussing lso problems on us bakd bad bad bad business as long as tkhey are dealing with lso I will not order. Good luck skhop l.c. treating your customers long time might I add like s...
Boston Irish, I'm so sorry about your 9 orders. I would demand a refund or get in touch with your bank and dispute the charges. What they are doing is outright fraud and theft. I just called to check on my order from Sept 13 and now they are telling me it is LOST and will ship another one out. I'm not holding my breath that this one will show up either. I never thought it could get any worse than DHL but this LSO is worse than ANY delivery outfit out there. Holding packages, losing packages, Shop LC having us, THE CUSTOMER having to call and track down our packages. I've never experienced such a totally inept company in all my life. They are going to put themselves right out of business if they don't get on the ball and start doing business the right way. Completely unacceptable!
3 x

Boston Irish

I hope you receive yours they told me so sorry but deal with lso I cant believe this! I am really sick about this. They are like you said loose us all. Are thkese farmed out drivers stealing out things ?
2 x

Boston Irish

MODERATOR ALEX CONNER SOMEONE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE PLEASE CALL ME MY NUMBER IS ON FILE I HAVE NINE ITEMS MISSING STILL NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR GREAT NEW CO LSO ALL SAID DELIVERED NT I WAS HOME ALL SCANNED DIFF TIMES PLEASE RESPOND AND GO BACK TO DHL AT LEAST WE RECEIVED ITEMS. WAS TOLD BY CS SORRY YOUR ON YOUR OWN YOU HIRED THIS FLY BY NIGHT CO FOR LESS OF A RATE AND THIS IS WHAT WERE DEALING WITH PUT THE BLAME ON THEM WHEN YOU HIRED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 x

Boston Irish

Well its a Great Day Finally received all items hope everyone receives all your goodies my driver told me growing too fast 3 drivers quit 2 days ago volume so high cant handle.thkink they bit off a little too much khave a great day everyone I am.
2 x

Boston Irish

I think I will do the IRISH JIG I am so HAPPY!
2 x