Another debacle here!

buyitall

Another debacle here!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Been watching jade dragon presentation. Finally went to $249.99 with 5 budget pays. I made sure that I clicked on 5 budget pays and clicked fast buy. I decided to immediately check my order history. They had charged full price! So, I immediately canceled my order. Then I went back to reorder using budget pays. Guess what? It had gone down to 4 budget pays!! So frustrated with this place. It is stressful to shop here. WHY do I put myself through this???
5 x

buyitall

Re: Another debacle here!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Well…about 1:35am they finally fixed the problem! I kept checking and checking and checking to see if the budget pays on the jade dragon would ever go back from 4 to 5…like it was when it aired. It finally did and I placed my order! However, before that I went to live chat for help 3 times to see if they could help me. All three times I would be typing my problem and live chat would just cut off. On my fourth try it said they were having connection problems with live chat and to try later. Imagine that…ShopLC having another problem with their website. It never ends….one problem after another……………
6 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

I was watching the presentation, that jade dragon is beautiful, I bet you will love it!

It can be challenging and a bit of a minefield to shop, for sure.

But the deals are too good! 🤩

Have the biggest pink python tote bag, fuchsia python belt,, and diamond gold paper clip earrings on the way to me now.

Bought the tote on the dip plus great coupon code plus BudgetPay.

Hunted and found codes for the earrings and belt also.

They haven't lost me yet, I guess I still love a challenge! 😀

I rarely buy without a good coupon code.
2 x

Carlap

Post by Carlap » 2 years ago

I just checked every order page on SHOPLC..just to be sure..I bought NOTHING..yet my bank says this !

Mar
SHOP LC
FREE BLUE (*0442)
$69.89
Pending
Mar
SHOP LC
FREE BLUE (*0442)
$66.67
Pending
Mar
SHOP LC
FREE BLUE (*0442)
$17.21
Pending
WHAT IS GOING ON???
3 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Oh no, Carlap!

Yikes.

It pays to check one's bank activity.

Thanks for the heads-up!
0 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Oh my gosh you guys, this is awful to read what you are enduring with orders etc.🙄
I have only bought 2 things lately and sadly one got returned today because of damage😪

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it helps us to keep an eye open always!!
0 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Well…about 1:35am they finally fixed the problem! I kept checking and checking and checking to see if the budget pays on the jade dragon would ever go back from 4 to 5…like it was when it aired. It finally did and I placed my order! However, before that I went to live chat for help 3 times to see if they could help me. All three times I would be typing my problem and live chat would just cut off. On my fourth try it said they were having connection problems with live chat and to try later. Imagine that…ShopLC having another problem with their website. It never ends….one problem after another……………
Buyitall i am happy for you that finally you were able to place the order. Shoplc is in no mood to fix the problems. Their quality control is the worse i have ever seen.
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

just wait until they send you a item you did not buy or bid on. I received a email telling me my order had shipped. I have not ,ordered any thing from them in a while. I have not bid on any thing in the auction site either. But that is where the item was coming from. So about a week later here it comes, I opened it up to see what is was I had never seen this on air or on the web site. I called them & they told me to send it back & change my password. So I changed my password right away. I went in the hospital the day after it came so I did not get to return it yet. I will be sending it out tomorrow. I do not know what happened they did not tell me, but it looks like some one used my account??????? NOT HAPPY!!!! It makes me want to end my account, I have never had this happen any where else. So please watch out for this.
2 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
just wait until they send you a item you did not buy or bid on. I received a email telling me my order had shipped. I have not ,ordered any thing from them in a while. I have not bid on any thing in the auction site either. But that is where the item was coming from. So about a week later here it comes, I opened it up to see what is was I had never seen this on air or on the web site. I called them & they told me to send it back & change my password. So I changed my password right away. I went in the hospital the day after it came so I did not get to return it yet. I will be sending it out tomorrow. I do not know what happened they did not tell me, but it looks like some one used my account??????? NOT HAPPY!!!! It makes me want to end my account, I have never had this happen any where else. So please watch out for this.
Omg!!!! Thanks for the heads up CaribbeanGirl.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

If they send me an item I did not order, I will not be returning or paying for the item. That’s on Shop LC!! Another dumb business practice. If you receive a item in the mail that you did not order you are under no obligation to return it!
3 x