Shipping fees hike

luvmygirls

Shipping fees hike

Post by luvmygirls » 2 years ago

Well I guess we should not be surprised shipping cost is now $3.99 for each item. Bummed as I was a loyal customers for many years will have to cutback tremendously spending $$ st Shoplc.
8 x

Druid

Re: Shipping fees hike

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

They raise the sipping price at $3.99 but the delivery has not improved.
6 x

ladyjan

Post by ladyjan » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
They raise the sipping price at $3.99 but the delivery has not improved.
its cheaper to buy gold and most jewerly from jtv. these people think their stuff is so great and I get better deals from other tv sites
5 x

CR

Post by CR » 2 years ago

What a disappointment to see the shipping fees went up to 3.99 on the $1 auctions too. So you could win an item and pay more for the shipping? That’s not good.
6 x

CR

Post by CR » 2 years ago

Also, can someone tell me why you should have to pay 3.99 shipping for EACH item when you receive 3-4 small items (rings or necklaces) in a bag that is the same shipping rate as 1 item? Someone is making money on shipping charges and I don’t think it’s the post office!
7 x

luvmygirls

Post by luvmygirls » 2 years ago

I agree $3.99 on each piece is crazy!
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 2 years ago

Don't be surprised. Why are you surprised? Gasoline is going up, so is transport. Energy is going up, water is going up, food is going up. Everything is going up. Don't you understand what is going on? And it won't be better in our life time, but only worst. ShopLC still have the deal of free shipping when you buy $50 or more and auction purchases are shipped free when you let them charge your credit card automatically. It is still a good deal.
2 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

luvmygirls wrote:
2 years ago
I agree $3.99 on each piece is crazy!
Totally agree.
1 x

Kitty108

Post by Kitty108 » 2 years ago

$3.99 for shipping on the online auction? Why have I been charged $ 9.99 for over a month on the online auction?!!!! Respond immediate;ly ShopLC!!!!!!
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

Too bad with the shipping hike I’m unable to track any of my orders from items I ordered over 10 days ago!
4 x