Lab diamonds

Jo

Lab diamonds

Post by Jo » 1 year ago

I came in late, but weren't they supposed to be showing lab diamonds right now?
0 x

Jonarts

Re: Lab diamonds

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

Hi, I just looked at the schedule and it says Shungite for two hours, I don't see it on the schedule. I would be interested if they were being shown!
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Is this forum like it use to be? I think not how do you put in topic? Thanks anyone. I would like to talk about the same people over bidding on the same items every day they know who they are!!
1 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 1 year ago

Jonarts wrote:
1 year ago
Hi, I just looked at the schedule and it says Shungite for two hours, I don't see it on the schedule. I would be interested if they were being shown!
My DirecTV menu showed 2 hours of lab diamonds. I'm pretty sure ShopLC had been having promos as well. Just disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing their prices.
0 x

Snookie

Post by Snookie » 1 year ago

I feel the same way. I have Direct TV too. However, lately what their program says is going to be on is not even close to what Direct TV has on.
0 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

Just received an email from ShopLC that says that lab diamonds are scheduled to be aired on Wednesday, April 27th from 12 pm- 4 pm. Depending on the host, I plan to watch as I am curious about lab diamonds.
2 x