Who does this???

buyitall

Who does this???

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

This is “supposed to be a jewelry company….right?? What other channel would send a cross on a tiny chain in a tiny plastic bag inside a tiny velvet pouch?? I just wrote a few days ago about an order for Mother’s Day being cancelled days after I placed the order! So, I thought ok, I won a cross on a chain on the auction sight, so at least I’ll have a gift. WRONG! I received the necklace today packaged as I described above. The chain is tiny because that’s what my sister likes. The chain arrived in a million tiny knots!! I’ve just spent an hour with a magnifying glass trying to untangle it! No hope! I don’t see that well at 70 anyway. I should have to be doing this!! I am watching more and more of that other jewelry channel….and ordering!! The prices are a little higher but the quality is better and….guess what??? No problems!!!! It is so worth it! I am going to be buying less and less from ShopLC and trying to get budget pays paid off. When I do I will be shopping the other channel. By the way, you gem lovers, if you have not watched that other channel’s new show that comes on Mondays at noon for an hour…you NEED to check it out! It is wonderful! They show videos and give educational info on different gemstones each week as well as sell gemstones they feature in that show! It is very informative, professionally done and FUN! Check it out next Monday! Hmmmmm……wonder if THEY ship chains and necklaces in little plastic bags so chains arrive in knots??? Bet not…….
9 x

DiamondGoddess

Re: Who does this???

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

At the end of the big Clearance extravaganza, I got the Rose Gold Pink Tourmaline Amethyst and Garnet earrings, which are gorgeous btw, for a great price.

I was shocked that they came together in one ziploc, in a velvet pouch, in a padded envelope!

I complained about it in my review.

I had them on my Wishlist and was so excited to get them!

I am also unwilling to keep paying separate shipping for items that will ship together.

Other retailers are getting my money more and more, too.
9 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

My wife and I have spent thousands of dollars at Shop LC. We have received rings in a size other than what was ordered, earrings that are not a matched pair, once received a box with nothing but a broken chain and no champagne diamond pendant and a yellow diamond bracelet that was literally in 50 pieces. Often times the gem stones are smaller than the size listed ( advertised as 5x7 and barely 3x4), I have contacted customer service to complain, showed proof with photos or the item won on auction. In these instances I was advised to return the item and a refund was issued. One of my biggest complaints was a GP Certified Champagne diamond bracelet that arrived with out it's box and no certification. Shop LC was not able to produce it. My wife liked the bracelet so we kept it but it lost value in my opinion due to lack of that certification and proof of authenticity. We have had one to many orders cancelled by Shop LC stating they could not find the item in their warehouse. Seriously? Why list an item you don't have? I hope they have a strong security system, I suspect that a beautiful Tanzanite pendant won on auction, payment taken and invoiced was subsequently cancelled by Shop LC may have went into someone's pocket. We have been buying form another network who ships immediately, receive items in 2 days and they accepts returns within 30 days no questions asked.
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Oh Wow I too have been here a long time and have had many items cancelled. Just received a lustrous bangle broken said solo sorry return it I said I will have it fixed because I know I will not get another one. They had Two on web she told me they were out! Lies Lies they would rather sell at 179.00 then what I won on suction. If they cancel check web and tell them send you one they did that on a few items they cancelled on me in the past. Good Luck.
6 x

BostonIrish

Oh Wow I too have been here a long time and have had many items cancelled. Just received a lustrous bangle broken said solo sorry return it I said I will have it fixed because I know I will not get another one. They had Two on web she told me they were out! Lies Lies they would rather sell at 179.00 then what I won on suction. If they cancel check web and tell them send you one they did that on a few items they cancelled on me in the past. Good Luck.
3 x

BostonIrish

I like Lusto they always came in a box now cheap velvet pouch I want boxes they are trying to save on shipping costs I know they can order boxes millions of pouches saves them money no class in this move!!
3 x

Dani

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

I too am disappointed with the quality of ShopLC. I just cancelled my autopay. I don't know what happened to this company. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years and the quality has gone down. I don't think they are spending much on quality control. Some of the items i have received lately look dirty, fingerprints on the metals etc. And don't get me started on those cheap stinky black pouches. YUCK. I didn't care much for those cheap blue boxes but they were better than these nasty pouches. Sadly I must shop elsewhere.
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

buyitall wrote:
1 year ago
This is “supposed to be a jewelry company….right?? What other channel would send a cross on a tiny chain in a tiny plastic bag inside a tiny velvet pouch?? I just wrote a few days ago about an order for Mother’s Day being cancelled days after I placed the order! So, I thought ok, I won a cross on a chain on the auction sight, so at least I’ll have a gift. WRONG! I received the necklace today packaged as I described above. The chain is tiny because that’s what my sister likes. The chain arrived in a million tiny knots!! I’ve just spent an hour with a magnifying glass trying to untangle it! No hope! I don’t see that well at 70 anyway. I should have to be doing this!! I am watching more and more of that other jewelry channel….and ordering!! The prices are a little higher but the quality is better and….guess what??? No problems!!!! It is so worth it! I am going to be buying less and less from ShopLC and trying to get budget pays paid off. When I do I will be shopping the other channel. By the way, you gem lovers, if you have not watched that other channel’s new show that comes on Mondays at noon for an hour…you NEED to check it out! It is wonderful! They show videos and give educational info on different gemstones each week as well as sell gemstones they feature in that show! It is very informative, professionally done and FUN! Check it out next Monday! Hmmmmm……wonder if THEY ship chains and necklaces in little plastic bags so chains arrive in knots??? Bet not…….
Yes, it is! Scott is really good at educating. He can be a lot of fun as long as he and Melissa don't take it too far.
5 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

Dani - you got me again on those awful pouches. I had to lol when you said it. I am so happy that someone else noticed that these smell awful!
5 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

I ordered a blue and white diamond ring that looks like several stack rings together. I normally wouldn't spend $199.00 but I loved this ring when they presented it. I was so excited when I received it until I took out the jeweler's loop (which I purchased at Shop LC) and took a good look at the ring. It looked funny with the naked eye. I was so disappointed to see some of the blue stones were replaced with white stones and some didn't have stones at all. The prongs were dark blue so you wouldn't notice. To just look at it instead of it looking like stack rings it was kinda wavey. I realized this ring had such bad quality so of course I'm sending it back. I've purchased a few small diamond rings (not at this price) and sent them back because the stones were cloudy and yellowish. What is going on with this company? Just like all of you, I've spent so much money with LC and I'm getting disappointed. I've started shopping at the other site and have been very happy. Shop LC you really need to get it together because you're starting to lose customers, like me.
9 x