Michelle corrected him

Lacy

Michelle corrected him

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Did anyone else attempt to watch the am show with Michelle and Hunter? It was funny watching her correct him. He didn't like it. Too bad Hunter. He said the price of the buy all was 750.00, (before the price drop). Michelle said NO. ITS NOT. He said yes it is, he was reading the buy all price, obviously incorrectly. Michelle lowered the price and he went on as if he didn't mess up. He's arrogant. Poor Michelle.

If they are being paid by sales, he's ruining her potential for income. Most of us shut him off.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Michelle corrected him

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi Lacy......

Yes I stayed up and watched for 2 1/2 hours and was laughing at the times she was correcting him😂
You are correct, he didn't like it
Shoplc is having a heck of a time finding good people, at first I was liking his enthusiasm but I am not liking his shenanigans
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I agree and Michelle tries to keep the show going on what’s being shown but it has to be difficult when the cohost is being so loud and obnoxious. I personally would have a tough time being nice but so far she has. Then the new host tried to be very serious regarding how great the prices are and I just sat here laughing. I’ll be so glad to see Karen on Thursday!
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Serge wrote:
1 year ago
I agree and Michelle tries to keep the show going on what’s being shown but it has to be difficult when the cohost is being so loud and obnoxious. I personally would have a tough time being nice but so far she has. Then the new host tried to be very serious regarding how great the prices are and I just sat here laughing. I’ll be so glad to see Karen on Thursday!
Karen will be on Thursday? How do you know this? Do you know when?
4 x

MaeWest1953

Wow that would be great to see Karen again🙂
3 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 1 year ago

Lulu wrote:
1 year ago
Serge wrote:
1 year ago

On her Facebook page she said she will be on Thursday at 9am CST (10am EST) to do a lifestyle show with Kim. She said she’ll be hosting from her dining room. It’ll be nice to see her!
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Tothemoon wrote:
1 year ago
Lulu wrote:
1 year ago
Serge wrote:
1 year ago

On her Facebook page she said she will be on Thursday at 9am CST (10am EST) to do a lifestyle show with Kim. She said she’ll be hosting from her dining room. It’ll be nice to see her!
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to tune in.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I wonder if he was like this back when she worked with him on the other network, if he was I wonder if Michelle said anything to the person that hires the hosts at Shop LC, It is sad if they do not let the hosts have a say about people they have worked with before several of the hosts on SLC have worked together before.I have worked at places where we had a voice when it came to people we knew that were looking for work. This would have been a great time for Michelles voice to be heard. I just can not believe that a Shopping Network can keep putting up with insane behavior from some of there hosts. There are 4 or 5 that are so over the top when they are on air it is like a can of mixed nuts. I know if I was on air in front of people like they are I would watch myself to see if any thing needed improving right? I just do not understand why they have a hard time finding good hosts, I do not think I have ever seen such crazy hosts on any other home shopping networks, have any of you ever seen any other hosts l ike this on any other shopping networks? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TELLING US THAT KAREN WILL BE ON THURSDAY. I can not wait to see her, I MISS her so much, I miss how much fun she had when she would modal the clothing, she was a REAL HOOT. Dan & Shawn always had a fun show also, I just really miss the way it used to be. These days it just seems like I am always saying that, I love everything the way it use to be, but we can never go back, but we can dream about, right?
7 x

MaeWest1953

Carribeangirl......you are too funny!
That statement describing many of the hosts as a "can of mixed nuts" is GENIUS
Thanks for the laughs....🤣
4 x

MaeWest1953

Thank you ToTheMoon.....