JOJOBA Oil

Lulu

JOJOBA Oil

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Does anyone have any experience with this product? After checking prices online, the one sold here is really expensive compared to what you can get it for elsewhere. I guess it would help if I actually watched a presentation - but that will never happen. :lol: All of that Skyping is really, REALLY, getting on my nerves.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Re: JOJOBA Oil

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I don't have the $$$$$ to buy it but I hope you find out about this....
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

They stated this oil was a unique when they aired it. It's not a new product. Not unique.
That it has endless uses. I haven't bought any. I have enough products to use before I buy anymore.
I just did a quick search. I looked up 100% Jojoba Oil Certified Organic. jojoba is the only ingredient. It was 8.00. For 4oz. Reg. 13.00. I probably would suggest buying it from a store that will let you return it if you don't like it. LC may not let you return it after its opened.
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
They stated this oil was a unique when they aired it. It's not a new product. Not unique.
That it has endless uses. I haven't bought any. I have enough products to use before I buy anymore.
I just did a quick search. I looked up 100% Jojoba Oil Certified Organic. jojoba is the only ingredient. It was 8.00. For 4oz. Reg. 13.00. I probably would suggest buying it from a store that will let you return it if you don't like it. LC may not let you return it after its opened.
That is what I don't understand. Why pay $50 or $60 for 200 ml (roughly 6 oz) when you can get 4 oz for $8. I mean...what? :o
2 x

Snookie

Post by Snookie » 1 year ago

This is what I don’t like about Shop LC they say something is new and it isn’t. Granted they haven’t had this item on for some time, but it is not new. They had a lower price before. It is always good to check other sources because they do not have the lowest price on many of the items sold.
3 x