Prayers to all lost in Texas shooting!

MaeWest1953

Re: Prayers to all lost in Texas shooting!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
More horrible news! One of the Beautiful teachers that was killed Husband just died of a heart attack.! Moe like a broken heart.💔 So sad.😪
I learned of this late last night and I just cried😪
Immediately I felt he died of a broken heart💔
Now their children have lost both parents😢😢
God is watching over them and right now some may feel "how could this happen?"
We don't know how to understand this so our faith will help us

I pray for constant Heavenly help for all the surviving victims and their families...
The 2 Teachers and sweet children are now resting in the arms of Jesus🌺
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Mae I love your post. I just saw on the news that police officers waited in hallway for 45 minutes before going into class room!!!!!!!!! The parents could have got the shooter they would not let them in. 😪
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

It’s horrifying what happened in that elementary school. Like always, nobody report that this murderer had the signs of a serial killer. A classmate said that he loved to kill animals, that is a red flag. He was still in High School but he dropped out. He should have been Baker acted and with that he would not have access to weapons. Also the police is to blame. They waited for almost an hour to intervene. If those cowards would take action in time, those 21 innocent lives could have been saved. They should resign for not doing their duty and be in jail. That town will never be the same. And that school should be demolished just like the Sandy Hook was and put a Memorial park in its place. No parents should bury their children. May God bring comfort to the families and friends of the victims.
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

Margui wrote:
1 year ago
It’s horrifying what happened in that elementary school. Like always, nobody report that this murderer had the signs of a serial killer. A classmate said that he loved to kill animals, that is a red flag. He was still in High School but he dropped out. He should have been Baker acted and with that he would not have access to weapons. Also the police is to blame. They waited for almost an hour to intervene. If those cowards would take action in time, those 21 innocent lives could have been saved. They should resign for not doing their duty and be in jail. That town will never be the same. And that school should be demolished just like the Sandy Hook was and put a Memorial park in its place. No parents should bury their children. May God bring comfort to the families and friends of the victims.
Hi @Margui. I was appalled that those officers stood in that hallway for close to an hour and did nothing. What cowards. Personally, if those were my kids they'd have to shoot me to keep me from rescuing my kids. Those officers need to be fired and jailed
2 x