Not shipped again

Gem Lover

Not shipped again

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have an order that I placed on October 15th and it still has not shipped, why is it not shipped and saying just invoiced after 10 days?
2 x

LisaC2019

Re: Not shipped again

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have an order that I placed on October 15th and it still has not shipped, why is it not shipped and saying just invoiced after 10 days?
Gem Lover if you look in the customer service forum there is a post titled "stalled order" I may be a little off on the exact name but the same questions is being answered by others to include myself!
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good Evening, Gem Lover!

I'm so sorry to hear this occurred! It is concerning to hear that an order back from the 15th of October still has not shipped out. We certainly wish to help resolve this matter, and ask that you reach out to us by email at customerservice@shoplc.com or by Live Chat with the order number(s) so that we can look further into this for you.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Ive had that. I think they wait for returns,and then ship it to you. I cant believe it. Amit is on trying to sell a Grandidierite bracelet for more money then SLC is selling higher CT on Amazon. This weight is 12.3. On amazon its over 19 ct
I had to cut off most of the pic because it was too large. Search under Grandierite bracelets. Then Go under shoplc. Its the same bracelet but over 19 ct. also has a 5% coupon and free shipping. Why is Shoplc selling it cheaper on Amazon? Strange
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Ive had that. I think they wait for returns,and then ship it to you. I cant believe it. Amit is on trying to sell a Grandidierite bracelet for more money then SLC is selling higher CT on Amazon. This weight is 12.3. On amazon its over 19 ct
I had to cut off most of the pic because it was too large. Search under Grandierite bracelets. Then Go under shoplc. Its the same bracelet but over 19 ct. also has a 5% coupon and free shipping. Why is Shoplc selling it cheaper on Amazon? Strange
And Free Returns!
I might give in and check out that big river.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
And Free Returns!
Last night when all was quiet 👀 I journeyed the big river and had a BALL shopping for handbags. And guess what? ALL info was given, bag sizes as well as STRAP LENGTH!

I’ve put about 8 of them in my cart...so far.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
And Free Returns!
Last night when all was quiet 👀 I journeyed the big river and had a BALL shopping for handbags. And guess what? ALL info was given, bag sizes as well as STRAP LENGTH!

RS,

Once you're in that big river, you don't want to come back out!

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
And Free Returns!

RS looks like you may have found that "elsewhere"....I have not checked out the site but may do so after listening to some of you on this forum.
3 x