Mocking the forum complaints

Blossom

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
This may be unwanted advice but
My husband and I always told our kids
Be truthful with us good or bad and we will ALWAYS stand by you....
But lying to us will ALWAYS bite you in the butt

To the hosts- we will ALWAYS ask questions about what you are showing us ALWAYS be truthful, especially about the gemstones, if you dont know just say so.

To Shoplc - what we are posting on this forum -is your customers being TRUTHFUL, our compliments, complaints and issues are real. We know what we like what works for us and most importantly, what DOES NOT work. If you wish for us to continue to be customers then please listen to what we are saying
..... and you don't need to scream
Or patronize.
6 x

Blossom

I don't want to be hard nosed but, to be completely honest, talk has always been cheap in my life. Actions always speak louder than words. Time will tell........
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I still believe we should be hearing (and reading) from the president of SLC in regards to this issue.

Thats what presidents do. It's what professionals do.

The person(s) in charge of SLC should be responding to us.

I will not, however, hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I prefer to be alive during this holiday season.
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Is it just me or did that note sound like it was just coming from Adi alone? I’m sorry but that’s the way I read it, not from Nikki herself. At least it was an apology but I feel one sided, but I still don’t agree with many things going on here and am shopping at several other retailers where I know I won’t get a hassle, mocked at, bad products and still waiting for a refund from my return you’ve had 9 days! No other company has ever taken this long
9 x

Blossom

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Is it just me or did that note sound like it was just coming from Adi alone? I’m sorry but that’s the way I read it, not from Nikki herself. At least it was an apology but I feel one sided, but I still don’t agree with many things going on here and am shopping at several other retailers where I know I won’t get a hassle, mocked at, bad products and still waiting for a refund from my return you’ve had 9 days! No other company has ever taken this long
Ginger, I also got the one-sided impression & although I did not see the offending show, when someone else posted Adi seemed to mostly go along w/ridicule of the forum, I had no doubt it was the truth.

As I stated in a previous post, I felt Adi was sincerely trying to be more professional when on air (before this incident). He seems like a fun loving kind of guy & my problem doesn't lie w/him. JMO!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I still believe we should be hearing (and reading) from the president of SLC in regards to this issue.

Thats what presidents do. It's what professionals do.

The person(s) in charge of SLC should be responding to us.

I will not, however, hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I prefer to be alive during this holiday season.
Yes completely agree with you Catticus. But you are also probably right that we won't.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I agree Blossom, I like Adi and he gives the presentation everything he has. I just felt it wasn’t an apology from Nikki herself but only him. I feel the president should address this on camera and I feel Nikki should apologize for acting in such a condescending manner. But I don’t look for either one of those things to happen. Thank you Adi for apologizing but nothing will change my opinion that it was just from you and not her also. Shame on the president for not addressing this with us on camera
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I’m still forming my thoughts...🧐
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

But so far one thing has stuck out to me in that statement...

“We are sorry IF...”

IF
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

We come to SLC for the PRODUCTS, period. Showcase the PRODUCT. We don't come here, as you say, to SHOWCASE the different personalities. We want the item described completely, truthfully and with professionalism. Is that too much to ask for? While I appreciate the apology, it was long overdue. It looks like it wasn't until page 8 until the official apology was posted. JMO :?
6 x