The new buzz words: MY FRIENDS

MaeWest1953

The new buzz words: MY FRIENDS

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I know I didn't like almost every Host referring to the audience and customers as: "You guys or hey guys"
However I noticed the new term of "my Friends" come out of Hunters mouth on his very first appearance!!

So maybe it's me but now I have been hearing it being constantly used by many others who were previously using "Guys"
Have any of you noticed this?
1 x

Lacy

Re: The new buzz words: MY FRIENDS

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Hey MaeWest, You could understand hunter ?
I get he has a raspy voice. That's ok. He just needs to slow his ranting down. He's not an auctioneer. .

I didn't watch too much today to hear their new term for us. as if we actually matter to them. I only order from the auction lately. The shipping is awful there too.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Hi Lacy....
Don't you remember when we first saw him on his first night, that term was something I picked up on immediately🤣
Since then I am hearing it from Marva and Deanna just to name a few
It's gotten so noticeable for me that I am beginning to wonder if brass didn't suggest the Hosts use it

Of course Mr. C is still using "guys"
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mae
I'm glad they are not saying OH MY GOODNESS....so much. They hopefully will get tired to trying to connect to us by these phoney terms that are meaningless. ( I STILL MUTE MOST EVERYONE) Its sad.

They should just sell the items, be informative. If the item isn't selling. Move on. No more, If I can get 5 more on the line.....tactics. Less games. that's all that is needed. Maybe we would watch and buy more often.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

It's a pleasant change from "Ladies and Gentlemen".
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 year ago
I know I didn't like almost every Host referring to the audience and customers as: "You guys or hey guys"
However I noticed the new term of "my Friends" come out of Hunters mouth on his very first appearance!!

So maybe it's me but now I have been hearing it being constantly used by many others who were previously using "Guys"
Have any of you noticed this?
Frankly I hate it when anyone says MY FRIENDS. I know if I saw them on the street they wouldn't even bother to say hello. Sorry everyone. I'm in a bad mood because
ShopLC's diamond coupon code won't work on a DIAMOND
bracelet
1 x

MaeWest1953

Hi Spooky.....
Your comment sounds reasonable and not at all like you were in a bad mood😏
I never have seen a coupon so I don't know how they work but I hope you will get the issue resolved🌺
1 x